Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biden just now: "executive orders and executive action can be taken" to enact gun control

205 posts in this topic

Posted

0 people watched the video and it's 20 seconds long

At best you could call it a fruedian slip (which I am anticipating from g5klanz) but this was just Biden bein' Biden

misspoke

Lets hope.

That's a pretty broad overreach of power IMO.

Posted

At best you could call it a fruedian slip (which I am anticipating from g5klanz) but this was just Biden bein' Biden

misspoke

Yeah, he's only the vice president, and he's only been charged by the president to shepherd this issue through ... so no need to worry about what he actually said. (BTW, I've watched/read what he said elsewhere. Don't need to do that here.)

Posted

misspoke

klanz?

FU

Posted

Lets hope.

That's a pretty broad overreach of power IMO.

I'm on my mobile but to me it sounds like he says Executive Order(tries to correct himself)--Executive action...

It merely sounds like the word "And" in between. Think about the plausibility of such a thing happening in America.

Posted

The same way I feel about any other executive order.

Unconstitutional and therefore illegal, null and void.

1 person likes this

Posted

No idea. We've had like 2 seconds to contemplate it.

well hurry up!

Posted

media is running with this it seems. I want clarification.

Posted

I'm on my mobile but to me it sounds like he says Executive Order(tries to correct himself)--Executive action...

It merely sounds like the word "And" in between. Think about the plausibility of such a thing happening in America.

I have and it's scary.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have and it's scary.

what's scarier is the stanglehold the lobbyist groups have over washington and the public's perception

Posted

what's scarier is the stanglehold the lobbyist groups have over washington and the public's perception

Whats scary is people still think the Government and the Washington machine in general (Politicals, Lobbyists Etc) have any shred of the common public's best interest at heart.

Also.

Bats. Bats are scary.

1 person likes this

Posted

These PsyOps are working aren't they? Remember the UN arms treaty signed a couple months ago? Sorry for being a pessimist but all these recent events(Colorado, Sandy Hook etc.) smell very fishy to me. The end justifies the means.

Sandy Hook is identical to Ops run in Palestine against school children. Just sayin'

1 person likes this