Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biden just now: "executive orders and executive action can be taken" to enact gun control

205 posts in this topic

Posted

says the man living in Bama.

a place where, if not for liberals fighting against conservatives, interracial couples couldn't marry. thanks for reminding me of another example.

Posted

they didn't in the civil war when they had to kick conservatives' asses for stripping human rights.

Seriously don't see how that applies to the present situation considering honest Abe was a republican, (and yes I know that in the 60s the parties switched left and right).

Not to mention that my ancestors fought for the north (Ohio zouaves to be exact) basic human libertys should be universal reguardless of ethnicity.

Dosnt change the fact that in the past 20 years our libertys have been repeatedly violated ex the patriot act (although signed into law buy GB (not a GB supporter)under extreme circumstance) it was written in 1996 by the liberals own Joe Biden.

Posted

conservatives have been on the wrong side of history in literally every single fight for rights. but they suddenly think they're the champions of liberty because they think someone somewhere might want to somehow take their gun.

2 people like this

Posted

a place where, if not for liberals fighting against conservatives, interracial couples couldn't marry. thanks for reminding me of another example.

I know your still waiting for them to pass the gay marriage bill down there in bama so you can marry your

Boyfriend when he gets out of prison.

1 person likes this

Posted

conservatives have been on the wrong side of history in literally every single fight for rights. but they suddenly think they're the champions of liberty because they think someone somewhere might want to somehow take their gun.

Also Abe would have to be a moderate not a liberal he was moral and believers

In equality, he also opposed a federal reserve banking act (pushed by the Libs) great how that one turned out right?

Posted

I know your still waiting for them to pass the gay marriage bill down there in bama so you can marry your

Well, that would be nice. Are you saying you're against that? Can't be, I thought you were a champion of liberty.

My boyfriend is a satellite engineer in missile defense, he hasn't been to prison.

2 people like this

Posted

I bet the British considered firearms a hobby as well, before you know...

If the guns are so evil why does Briton have a 1/5 the population but double the violent crime than the US? And why has violent crime gone down by 48% since 92 meanwhile we have more than doubled the guns in this country since 92? 150 mil in 92, 350 mil now.

Facts give the gun grabbers a nasty case of the mondays...

Can you please link me to where y'all are getting this "higher violent crime rate in England" stat from? And don't send me to "hateourfreedom.org", I want the source data.

Posted

you'll love this theory microscopic sized fetus grabbers

i'm surprised there isn't more spittle flying over this because it could be misinterpreted as an appeal to eugenics.

which would make you a rare double hitler since you're also a "gun grabber"

Posted

ahh. so we have come full circle just the way i like it. we are unhealthy, uneducated gun loving creteans, but we are family. :lol:

Posted

Look at you behaving like a child.

What a bitchy little thing to say.

4 people like this

Posted

You do realize US military killed close to 50,000 kids in the last 10 years world wide... I guess that was justified.

Where did I say I supported that?

Posted

Banning assault weapons and large capacity magazines. Holmes used a .223 caliber assault rifle during the attack, which as noted was heard firing 30 shots in 27 seconds. Holmes also bought ammunition drums larger than the standard 30-round high-capacity clip, including one that held up to 100 rounds.

According to details disclosed in court, at most 90 seconds elapsed between the first 911 call and police intervention in the movie theatre, yet Holmes was able to shoot 71 people. Many gun-control advocates rightly find this to be an unacceptable level of firepower, and Biden’s group will almost certainly propose an assault weapons ban and high-capacity clips. In the Senate, Dianne Feinstein is moving towards strong legislation that would do the same.

What’s important is that, unlike the 1994 ban, the new laws should make all assault weapons illegal—the language should be strong enough that gun manufacturers can’t evade the ban with minor alterations to their weapons. Feinstein’s bill would make only one military characteristic illegal, whereas the 1994 ban had the threshold at two. http://www.thenation.com/blog/172098/three-ways-sensible-gun-control-could-have-prevented-aurora-shootings?rel=emailNation