Photo
- - - - -

Biden just now: "executive orders and executive action can be taken" to enact gun control

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#136 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,829 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

Yes because one study conducted in 1997 means there are studies on both side of the coin....

http://borngay.proco...nswer-id-004430

I was showing you some references as requested. Please show me more articles to support your stance from the well regarded think tanks like Traditional Values Coalition and Family Research Council.

Creationism Museums Rule!

#137 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,829 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:50 AM

Anywho.

Are pro gun people more or less likely to be paranoid schitzo's?

#138 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

And sink to the bottom with the submarines.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • LocationOut in God's country.

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Every person is unique yet every place has to adhere to the same rules? How does this make sense? Now I do say there may be some rules that are universal but what's wrong with what Colorado and Washington did? They put it to a vote. How simple is that poo. What wrong with saying hey everybody who wants abortions, weed, guns raise your hand?

#139 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,829 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:55 AM

What's wrong with saying everybody who wants segregation and make interracial and gay marriage illegal raise your hand

#140 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,896 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

Somewhat back on track. A good article explaining what is likely to happen...meaning both sides will be pissed but probably not pissed enough to start a revolution (or in polticians eyes, not enough to vote them out of office in 2 years).

http://news.yahoo.co...vBQYFcAZEnQtDMD

#141 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

I was showing you some references as requested. Please show me more articles to support your stance from the well regarded think tanks like Traditional Values Coalition and Family Research Council.

Creationism Museums Rule!

As opposed to a study by a gay college? Because thats not biased.

Back on topic, I'm sure everyone would just love to live in a world were everyone was universaly accepted and you say and do anything you wanted to that did not harm or offend anyone in any way, that was violence and oppresion free.

The problem is thats not human nature.... there is no perfect world and In this world its best to be able to defend yourself from all enemies that may threaten your well being.

#142 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

What's wrong with saying everybody who wants segregation and make interracial and gay marriage illegal raise your hand

What the difference? Aren't most of these considered immoral from oposite sides? So you'd rather leave it up to some person you don't even know to make your decision? Ok, NC already did the gay marriage thing. Guess what I don't really like what happened but the people voted and that was the result. but here's the beauty of it all. If you don't like the rules we've made in this state then go to one where you can be happy. it's that fugging easy.

#143 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,829 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

As opposed to a study by a gay college? Because thats not biased.

Back on topic, I'm sure everyone would just love to live in a world were everyone was universaly accepted and you say and do anything you wanted to that did not harm or offend anyone in any way, that was violence and oppresion free.

The problem is thats not human nature.... there is no perfect world and In this world its best to be able to defend yourself from all enemies that may threaten your well being.

lol
What per se is a gay college?

#144 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,829 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

What the difference? Aren't most of these considered immoral from oposite sides? So you'd rather leave it up to some person you don't even know to make your decision? Ok, NC already did the gay marriage thing. Guess what I don't really like what happened but the people voted and that was the result. but here's the beauty of it all. If you don't like the rules we've made in this state then go to one where you can be happy. it's that fugging easy.

Yeah I read this in a 1950's mindest...

Why don't all you black people just move out of the South if you don't like being lynched. It's that fugging easy.

#145 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

lol
What per se is a gay college?

My link had studies from both sides of the argument not that you would notice take a closer look you may find out.

#146 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,829 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

My link had studies from both sides of the argument not that you would notice take a closer look you may find out.

I saw that both sides were going to be slanted in one direction or the other.

I thought you were calling UC Davis a "gay college" as that was they study I posted.

#147 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

Yeah I read this in a 1950's mindest...

Why don't all you black people just move out of the South if you don't like being lynched. It's that fugging easy.

Oh come the fug on man. I'm just as much of a social liberal as you are. There is not a racist/sexist/bigot bone in my body. This is the ultimate freedom i'm giving you and you're putting it down like everyone is against your beliefs. Every person in this world is entitled to their beliefs and opinions so what wrong with giving it to them? Everyone should have the right to do what they wanted within reason, amiright?

#148 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

Oh come the fug on man. I'm just as much of a social liberal as you are. There is not a racist/sexist/bigot bone in my body. This is the ultimate freedom i'm giving you and you're putting it down like everyone is against your beliefs. Every person in this world is entitled to their beliefs and opinions so what wrong with giving it to them? Everyone should have the right to do what they wanted within reason, amiright?

it's the "within reason" that's the sticking point.

#149 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,829 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:23 AM

I was drawing a comparison between the two thought processes.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs until they infringe on the rights of others. If someone wants to be racist...go ahead and be one. It's your right. But the day a belief infringes on someone elses rights is the day your belief is no longer just a belief and the "freedom" associated with it becomes cloudy

#150 The_Light_Brigade

The_Light_Brigade

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:23 AM

it's the "within reason" that's the sticking point.

That what i'm saying. The governments job is the regulation of these laws. If the people wanted marijuana its the governments job to say alright we'll give you weed, but lets throw down some ground rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com