Photo
- - - - -

Biden just now: "executive orders and executive action can be taken" to enact gun control

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#61 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,569 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

so I can just start breaking the law and hoard guns/shoot law enforcement everytime I think my "constitutional rights" are being violated?

cool

#62 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Firearm deaths are the second leading non-natural forms of death in the US for children.

Cause everybody's a responsible gun owner.

I have a 3x6 gun safe all firearms that I am not carrying are locked in it.

#63 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,569 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

"Their paranoid fear of a possible dystopic future prevents us from addressing our actual dystopic present. We can’t even begin to address 30,000 gun deaths that are actually in reality happening in this country every year because a few of us must remain vigilant against the rise of imaginary Hitler." -- Jon Stewart

#64 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,569 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

Posted Image

#65 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

so I can just start breaking the law and hoard guns/shoot law enforcement everytime I think my "constitutional rights" are being violated?

cool

I didn't say anything of the sort.

I'm from a military family guns are not toys and deserve the respect for what they are which is a tool and a weapon.

I in no way advocate harming law enforcement however if you show up trying to violate a right that six generations of my family have fought and bled for, you better come prepared.

Besides I'm fairly certain it would never come to that seeing as the supreme court would overule it.

#66 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

"Their paranoid fear of a possible dystopic future prevents us from addressing our actual dystopic present. We can’t even begin to address 30,000 gun deaths that are actually in reality happening in this country every year because a few of us must remain vigilant against the rise of imaginary Hitler." -- Jon Stewart

The suspension of disbelief that somthing will not happen makes the probabilty of it that much greater.

There are far more than instances of such in history.

Better to be prepared and hope such a day never comes.

#67 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,569 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:19 PM

if it will never come to that, then what's up with all this fuging armchair patriot poo every time gun legislation gets brought up?

#68 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,569 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

The suspension of disbelief that somthing will not happen makes the probabilty of it that much greater.

There are far more than instances of such in history.

Better to be prepared and hope such a day never comes.

anyone who says this has either not studied history at all or has some serious delusions about modern day politics.

#69 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,796 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

but the govt makes the law yo.

your govt repealed glass stegall. your govt refused to rein in freddie and fannie long before the meltdown. your govt passed the debt relief act the year BEFORE the meltdown.

your govt has the best ability at pushing up inflation which causes goods to go up which creates a LARGER gap between rich and poor.

your govt.

#70 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,513 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

I'm going to start stocking morphine in my house so I can be a hospital for the defenders of America.

#71 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,796 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:41 PM

Del Nightingale

#72 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,455 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

Zero interest in addressing the fuged up people committing crimes. 100% interest in making new laws and regs to hurt normal citizens.

#73 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,187 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

but the govt makes the law yo.

your govt repealed glass stegall. your govt refused to rein in freddie and fannie long before the meltdown. your govt passed the debt relief act the year BEFORE the meltdown.

your govt has the best ability at pushing up inflation which causes goods to go up which creates a LARGER gap between rich and poor.

your govt.

That is where you are mistaken. It isn't "my government", it is "our government". You may not like "our government", but if you feel so strongly about it and enough people share your views, you can replace those that represent you or you can run for office. On the other hand, it isn't "my Exxon" or "my Chase" unless I own their stock. Corporate leadership answers to their stockholders. What is in the best interests of "all" Americans or the USA comes in a distant second at best to someone running a corporation. The reckless behavior on Wall Street, driven by greed to boost "their" personal bottom line, ultimately resulting in "our" global financial collapse, is a fantastic example of what I'm referring to.

#74 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,513 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

There is a lot to improve with our government, a lot to just hate about it.

That being said, you show me an example of anyone else in history governing 310 million people spread across 6 separate time zones with better results.

America is fuging big.

#75 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,796 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

ahh. so we have come full circle just the way i like it. we are unhealthy, uneducated gun loving creteans, but we are family. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.