Photo
- - - - -

Biden just now: "executive orders and executive action can be taken" to enact gun control

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#91 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,215 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

As long as people can afford food and basic things, nothing will happen.

Exactly. Americans rising up over a few more gun laws, even if it were to include a buyback of assault weapons (unlikely), is highly improbable. If Americans did not overthrow the federal government back in the 1930s, during the worst economic crisis in our history, when our population was predominantly rural, with many farmers being well versed in the use of firearms and our standing army being relatively small and unsophisticated, they are much less likely to today. How many Americans even own assault rifles? I really don't see too many people turning off their x-boxes and getting off the couch long enough to go out and risk their lives and their families safety for "that crazy neighbor we hardly know", who doesn't want to give up one or two AR-15s out of his extensive arsenal to the local authorities.

#92 AR-15 Panther

AR-15 Panther

Cough "Here" Cough

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

Are you really comparing murdering babies with law abiding firearm owners decreasing crime?

Whoever raised you did a terrible job...

#93 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

^ in today's society it is more of a lack of whoever was supposed to raise them.

Morality honor respect real patriotism and exercising your second ammendment rights is for the "uneducated Christian conservatives"

The liberals will always stand by as there rights are stripped one at a time.

#94 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,465 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

The liberals will always stand by as there rights are stripped one at a time.

they didn't in the civil war when they had to kick conservatives' asses for stripping human rights.

#95 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,822 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

they didn't in the civil war when they had to kick conservatives' asses for stripping human rights.

says the man living in Bama.

#96 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,215 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Maybe I will believe you liberals care about children when you ban abortion...

F#ck all those dead babies though, you just care about the 20 that you think will help disarm America.

Are you really comparing murdering babies with law abiding firearm owners decreasing crime?

Whoever raised you did a terrible job...

No, but apparently you were. I was just responding to your comment. In any event, law abiding firearm owners aren't the issue and never have been. It is about reducing the unfettered access to firearms by individuals that should not have them. Nice ad hominem though.

#97 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,465 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

says the man living in Bama.

a place where, if not for liberals fighting against conservatives, interracial couples couldn't marry. thanks for reminding me of another example.

#98 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

Seriously don't see how that applies to the present situation considering honest Abe was a republican, (and yes I know that in the 60s the parties switched left and right).

Not to mention that my ancestors fought for the north (Ohio zouaves to be exact) basic human libertys should be universal reguardless of ethnicity.

Dosnt change the fact that in the past 20 years our libertys have been repeatedly violated ex the patriot act (although signed into law buy GB (not a GB supporter)under extreme circumstance) it was written in 1996 by the liberals own Joe Biden.

#99 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,465 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

conservatives have been on the wrong side of history in literally every single fight for rights. but they suddenly think they're the champions of liberty because they think someone somewhere might want to somehow take their gun.

#100 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

a place where, if not for liberals fighting against conservatives, interracial couples couldn't marry. thanks for reminding me of another example.

I know your still waiting for them to pass the gay marriage bill down there in bama so you can marry your
Boyfriend when he gets out of prison.

#101 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

conservatives have been on the wrong side of history in literally every single fight for rights. but they suddenly think they're the champions of liberty because they think someone somewhere might want to somehow take their gun.

Also Abe would have to be a moderate not a liberal he was moral and believers
In equality, he also opposed a federal reserve banking act (pushed by the Libs) great how that one turned out right?

#102 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,465 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:15 PM

I know your still waiting for them to pass the gay marriage bill down there in bama so you can marry your
Boyfriend when he gets out of prison.

Well, that would be nice. Are you saying you're against that? Can't be, I thought you were a champion of liberty.

My boyfriend is a satellite engineer in missile defense, he hasn't been to prison.

#103 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,516 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

I bet the British considered firearms a hobby as well, before you know...

If the guns are so evil why does Briton have a 1/5 the population but double the violent crime than the US? And why has violent crime gone down by 48% since 92 meanwhile we have more than doubled the guns in this country since 92? 150 mil in 92, 350 mil now.

Facts give the gun grabbers a nasty case of the mondays...

Can you please link me to where y'all are getting this "higher violent crime rate in England" stat from? And don't send me to "hateourfreedom.org", I want the source data.

#104 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,561 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

you'll love this theory microscopic sized fetus grabbers

i'm surprised there isn't more spittle flying over this because it could be misinterpreted as an appeal to eugenics.

which would make you a rare double hitler since you're also a "gun grabber"

#105 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

ahh. so we have come full circle just the way i like it. we are unhealthy, uneducated gun loving creteans, but we are family. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.