Photo
- - - - -

Biden just now: "executive orders and executive action can be taken" to enact gun control

• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#106 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

I know your still waiting for them to pass the gay marriage bill down there in bama so you can marry your
Boyfriend when he gets out of prison.

Look at you behaving like a child.

What a bitchy little thing to say.

#107 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,201 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

You do realize US military killed close to 50,000 kids in the last 10 years world wide... I guess that was justified.

Where did I say I supported that?

#108 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,201 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

Banning assault weapons and large capacity magazines. Holmes used a .223 caliber assault rifle during the attack, which as noted was heard firing 30 shots in 27 seconds. Holmes also bought ammunition drums larger than the standard 30-round high-capacity clip, including one that held up to 100 rounds.
According to details disclosed in court, at most 90 seconds elapsed between the first 911 call and police intervention in the movie theatre, yet Holmes was able to shoot 71 people. Many gun-control advocates rightly find this to be an unacceptable level of firepower, and Biden’s group will almost certainly propose an assault weapons ban and high-capacity clips. In the Senate, Dianne Feinstein is moving towards strong legislation that would do the same.
What’s important is that, unlike the 1994 ban, the new laws should make all assault weapons illegal—the language should be strong enough that gun manufacturers can’t evade the ban with minor alterations to their weapons. Feinstein’s bill would make only one military characteristic illegal, whereas the 1994 ban had the threshold at two. http://www.thenation...rel=emailNation

#109 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• HUDDLER
  • 4,201 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

^ in today's society it is more of a lack of whoever was supposed to raise them.

Morality honor respect real patriotism and exercising your second ammendment rights is for the "uneducated Christian conservatives"

The liberals will always stand by as there rights are stripped one at a time.

Oh brother! You can take off the American flag you have wrapped around yourself and put down the bible. Simply because USSC Justice Scalia and I choose to disagree with your personal interpretation of the second amendment, doesn't give you any exclusive rights to determining who is and who isn't a "real" patriot.

#110 Verge

Verge

Huddle Troll Legend

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,538 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

I know your still waiting for them to pass the gay marriage bill down there in bama so you can marry your
Boyfriend when he gets out of prison.

I know I am still waiting for you to pay up in that bet that you lost and gave me your word as a man that you were going to pay.

#111 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

you'll love this theory microscopic sized fetus grabbers

this conclusion has been heavily disputed fyi

#112 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Most unconstitutional president ever.

Ill happily give them my bullets :) if they try to take my guns.

just wondering if this is a threat on the president or just government officials in general

#113 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

Well, that would be nice. Are you saying you're against that? Can't be, I thought you were a champion of liberty.

My boyfriend is a satellite engineer in missile defense, he hasn't been to prison.

I don't recall saying that, I could care less what you sexuality is so long as you dont hit on me and your a decent human being (not a little boy molester).

Now I find gay marriage impractical because the majority of the rights of marriage help with taxes and the ability to procreate which last I checked can't happen rubbing two sticks together.

#114 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

Oh brother! You can take off the American flag you have wrapped around yourself and put down the bible. Simply because USSC Justice Scalia and I choose to disagree with your personal interpretation of the second amendment, doesn't give you any exclusive rights to determining who is and who isn't a "real" patriot.

Not a cristian.

#115 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

just wondering if this is a threat on the president or just government officials in general

The president? Lol

It's directed at anyone who wants to step on my property and take my lawfully owed weapons.

#116 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

http://landing.newsi...te&VID=24207869

Pretty much a reflection of my view on guns/gun control.

#117 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

Banning assault weapons and large capacity magazines. Holmes used a .223 caliber assault rifle during the attack, which as noted was heard firing 30 shots in 27 seconds. Holmes also bought ammunition drums larger than the standard 30-round high-capacity clip, including one that held up to 100 rounds.
According to details disclosed in court, at most 90 seconds elapsed between the first 911 call and police intervention in the movie theatre, yet Holmes was able to shoot 71 people. Many gun-control advocates rightly find this to be an unacceptable level of firepower, and Biden’s group will almost certainly propose an assault weapons ban and high-capacity clips. In the Senate, Dianne Feinstein is moving towards strong legislation that would do the same.
What’s important is that, unlike the 1994 ban, the new laws should make all assault weapons illegal—the language should be strong enough that gun manufacturers can’t evade the ban with minor alterations to their weapons. Feinstein’s bill would make only one military characteristic illegal, whereas the 1994 ban had the threshold at two. http://www.thenation...rel=emailNation

You understand he could do a ton more damage with a couple of hunting shotguns right?

#118 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,366 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:48 AM

You understand he could do a ton more damage with a couple of hunting shotguns right?

Or fertilizer and fuel oil. But this isn't about what's more deadly. It's about buzz words, lobbyists and money.

#119 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

Or fertilizer and fuel oil. But this isn't about what's more deadly. It's about buzz words, lobbyists and money.

Well that's true on both sides.

#120 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,960 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:53 AM

I don't recall saying that, I could care less what you sexuality is so long as you dont hit on me and your a decent human being (not a little boy molester).

Now I find gay marriage impractical because the majority of the rights of marriage help with taxes and the ability to procreate which last I checked can't happen rubbing two sticks together.

A microcosm of how far we have to go.

But rodeo the good news is that apparently molesting little girls is still an option.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.