Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's Wrong With Kids Today

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I agree with Hatter, those boys should be applauded for their act of kindness.

Posted

I agree with Hatter, those boys should be applauded for their act of kindness.

I don't

Speaking for old people I think we should keep constantly denigrating younger generations for everything they do out of sheer youth envy

Posted

This is precisely how you create and entitlement society. This loser kid had a chance to learn a valuable lesson, life isn't fair, having lazy parents equals no Christmas present for you! That experience would have inspired him to work hard and become somebody. Instead, he is now aware that others have more than he does and if he makes them feel guilty, he might get some stuff for free. Bet these do-gooder kids won't feel so great in twenty years when their hard earned tax dollars are going to support this unemployed, disability drawing, reproducing like a rabbit, high as a kite, ward of the state.

You're an idiot.

The problem with this country is rich assholes who are never satisfied with what they have. Sharing and kindness is something that this country needs a little bit more of. But I guess you would have rather have a rich kid take the poor kid's only GI Joe or some poo because that's how it goes in real life.

Posted

Believe it was tongue in cheek there sparky

Best story to grace the Tbox in a long time

Posted

That's a great story and typical of most children in this age group. Fast forward them to middle school and see what happens in the same scenario. These children haven't been corrupted yet. Give them some time.

Posted

Poor kid was beaten by his Jehovah Witness parents when he brought the gifts home.

Jehovah parents sue school district for 100s of thousands.

Posted

You're an idiot.

The problem with this country is rich assholes who are never satisfied with what they have. Sharing and kindness is something that this country needs a little bit more of. But I guess you would have rather have a rich kid take the poor kid's only GI Joe or some poo because that's how it goes in real life.

I applaud your sense of decency CCS, however, my post was intended as sarcasm... there are bunch of tax evading tightwads on here that would rather see the less fortunate adults in our society, perhaps this kids parents, work long hours for less than a living wage and die for a lack of decent health care, as quickly and quietly as possible. On the other hand, they are thrilled about a couple of children doing the right thing one day a year for another kid during the Christmas holiday. A kid that in a little over a decade, if he remains impoverished, these same individuals will chastise as part of the lazy 47% that don't pay taxes.

Posted

hey CCS learn to internet

Posted

I still hate most kids.