Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

j2sgam

My 1st firearm....

68 posts in this topic

..a Sig Sauer 40 caliber P250. Ive wanted a handgun for some time now, just got around to purchasing one, got factory reconditioned for $375. Picked it up last Thursday, been to the shooting range twice since...

250F-9-2SUM-04.jpg

The day I picked it up, I felt something the moment it became mine. It was almost the same feeling, but nowhere near the extent, as the day I became a father, like I was part of something bigger. I dont know how else to say it, but it is a good feeling. It is an even better feeling gettin comfortable shooting my pistol, which I am workin my way towards...

What do yous own? How long you been shooting? Anything I need to know?

I am already eyeballin my next, a Mossberg ZMB issue. Ive been sayin for years that the zombies are comin, and Mossberg has a few special editions for people like me. I know Im just payin for the sticker on the side, but it fits what I want for my 1st shotgun, pistol-grip & 18in barrell...

mossberg-zombie-shotgun.jpg

1 person likes this

i'll combine two threads into one here in my response. the poster above me deserves to be perma-banned for comparing the feeling of gun ownership to the feeling to fatherhood.

3 people like this

Sweet, where did u find a reconditioned one?

shotgun only effective at close range against zombies. Poor choice of weapon.

:D

Nice pistol, please don't buy that abomination that is that shotgun, unless you plan on breaching a sh#t load of doors. 870 or something with a stock atleast please.

Oh man guys I am soooooo sorry for comparing gun addicts to drug addicts.

1 person likes this

PGO shotguns look cool but will put you at a tactical disadvantage. If you ever try to shoot magnum loads out of one it would break your wrist.