Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 1st firearm....

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

down the road or what?

my daughter is due in six months so these are the sorts of things i'm starting to ponder now

I've been wanting to get rid of them since my first son was born. I don't use them anymore. I have no interest in teaching my boys to use them. When they get older and friends come over, I don't want them finding a gun collection and then getting curious. Those kids that got killed by that psychopath were my boys age. I can't explain it, I just started thinking about getting the firearms out of my house when that massacre happened. It's a pretty irrational thought to have but I can't shake it.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Not sure other than causing a self evaluation. I haven't taken my guns out of a locked case since '98. I have nothing against gun ownership. Some of these automatic weapons are a bit extreme. I just have no use for them any longer.

You know automatics are illegal, right?

Posted · Report post

Got the same gun for christmas love it! only thing I didnt like was it only came with one mag and I had to pay 50 for another mag.

Ordered 3 from Sig.

They are on back order "till they ship" basically.

Can't find any around town :(

Posted · Report post

You know automatics are illegal, right?

No they arent

Posted · Report post

Not sure other than causing a self evaluation. I haven't taken my guns out of a locked case since '98. I have nothing against gun ownership. Some of these automatic weapons are a bit extreme. I just have no use for them any longer.

Give a huddler a fair price ? :)

Posted · Report post

I commend SCP.

As for the poster comparing a gun to his childs birth....well yeah you guys are all mentally stable

Posted · Report post

Lots of sig fans here. Carried one for 7 years, a p226. Never failed me once. Dead dick accurate. Was a nail driver at 25 yards.

Posted · Report post

Lots of sig fans here. Carried one for 7 years, a p226. Never failed me once. Dead dick accurate. Was a nail driver at 25 yards.

The 2022 is hard to beat at the price.

15 rounds, SIG quality, roughly 400$

Posted · Report post

The 2022 is hard to beat at the price.

15 rounds, SIG quality, roughly 400$

Very good price. Back when I could get the "blue" discount I was buying brand new glocks with 3 high cap mags for 290.

Posted · Report post

No they arent

For what's involved to get one they essentially are. And I doubt the person I quoted knows anyone that has one

Posted · Report post

For what's involved to get one they essentially are. And I doubt the person I quoted knows anyone that has one

Pay the tax and have the sheriff sign off on it. It's not exactly hard, just expensive.

Posted · Report post

Me thinks you don't know what you are talking about.