Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carp24000

Gettleman hired as Panthers GM

273 posts in this topic

Time to get Gettlemanhandled!! :goodjob:

I like how you tried to be a smart ass and still manage to misspell Dave "GettlemAns"!

You sir just FAILED.

Meh, it's the internet, it happens.

This is the part I like most....

Gettleman has been a part of six Super Bowl teams, including three winners. He was with Buffalo in 1990 and 1991, Denver in 1997 and the Giants in 2000, 2007 and 2011. The Broncos and the 2007 and 2011 Giants both won the championship. Gettleman has been associated with 13 playoff teams in his NFL career.

Can't find a Gettlemannnnnn **Eddie Vedder voice**

2 people like this

Can we now stop listening to that former Panthers play by play guy who(who's name I cannot recall) seems to have everything negative about this franchise? According to him his "gut" feeling was Beane. The guy has no connections in the Panthers FO, so stop it. He's as good as predicting things as NJPanther.

3C78A5D6-9BA0-4663-88B1-342E9B9B4F02-1234-0000008654110680.jpg

That's what I wana hear (and Jerry Reese said gettleman was his mentor, also a huge positive)

Meh, it's the internet, it happens.

Not trying to bust your chops, I just love instant karma lol.

1 person likes this

I'm definitely pretty happy about the Dave Gettleman hire. Personally I've wanted Marc Ross since Hurney was let go, but Gettleman is probably more qualified and obviously impressed more in the interviews... so as a Panthers fan, I have to say that it has been a good day.

Time to get Gettlemanhandled!! :goodjob:

That's the best one so far lol

Good...glad we didn't hire a reported "buddy" of Rivera. I don't want my GM to be anyone's buddy. Really wish JR would have allowed him to make the decision on the freakin coach...Rivera's ass would be out.

I'm pretty fuging ecstatic about this.

1) It's not Beane

2) It's a dude who is reportedly a very salt of the earth type person that can come in and clean up this mess