Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

Anyone know what Hurn dog is up to?

103 posts in this topic

Hurn dog scouting The Golden Calf of Bristol =)

I believe that topic has been raptured.

Not sure if serious, you must think there is a team in the NFL that has more than a 30% hit rate in the draft, you must also think that there is a team in the NFL that retains their draft picks with regards to cap space. Hurney was a great cap manipulator and keep our talent, he shouldn't have kept D-Will but that goes back to pro scouting I was talking about. There is no team in the NFL that keeps all their good players, thats why there aren't any dynasties. Ok I'm going to stop now before any more inbreds post non-sense.

Great drafters don't bomb the 09 and 10 drafts like he did (hardy aside)

I believe that topic has been raptured.

do you like me? :cool: why you always quoting post from me?

do you like me? :cool: why you always quoting post from me?

Because that was a quality The Golden Calf of Bristol joke.

That poster, wasn't just some yahoo on the internet like yourself, Kurb has been around here forever, if he says he has a source he has a source, and if he wants to keep it to himself that's up to him.

there have been times were I've heard of things and known of things before they happen and kept my mouth shut because just knowing by itself is better then telling everyone and losing the source of the info.

That poster is some yahoo on the internet just like myself. I don't care how long he has been the anchor of this circle jerk, if he comes with weak shat he needs to be called on it. It was weak, he got called on it. I'm sure he's not that butthurt over it. Don't be for him.

That poster is some yahoo on the internet just like myself. I don't care how long he has been the anchor of this circle jerk, if he comes with weak shat he needs to be called on it. It was weak, he got called on it. I'm sure he's not that butthurt over it. Don't be for him.

you have no clue, don't think yourself more important then who you are

you have no clue, don't think yourself more important then who you are

The day I base how important I am based on internet message board reputation is the day I call it quits. Don't be a jock sniffer.

The day I base how important I am based on internet message board reputation is the day I call it quits. Don't be a jock sniffer.

well you've been acting all self important so I just figured that must be how you feel about yourself on here.

not a Jock sniffer but unlike you I've actually met Kurb a few times, cool dude. you on the other come across more like whiney bitch.

Didn't Sorrenson just beat cancer recently? Why would he coke up?

From my life experience....a lot of people that have demanding high profile jobs coke up so they always have energy to work. I don't do it, but I've seen it a lot of it, and I've worked for a lot of them. No different then over half the students in med school being on Adderall so they can constantly study.

Not only that if you just beat cancer....you wouldn't party?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4