Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cary Kollins

Anyone know what Hurn dog is up to?

103 posts in this topic

Little story to share on the topic. The guy I buy weed from also sells X and coke, he always mentions he's got some if I want any but I try to stay away from harder stuff and just stick to pot and alcohol. Last time I saw him I'm wearing a Panthers hat so of course he has to talk sh-t about how bad they suck (he's a Ravens fan). We talked football for awhile and eventually he brings this up... the guy he gets everything from, one of the dealers he works with had been selling to Marty Hurney apparently. Sold to him multiple times over the last 6 weeks, each time at least a grand worth of coke, over 10 grand in total by now. I have no idea if it's true or not but seeing as how crushed Hurney was about failing at GM it wouldn't surprise me.

holy moley! goodness gracious!

nah I dont feel bad if he blows his millions on coke

10 grand of coke can go pretty quickly, especially if you're partying and supplying a horde of sluts their nose candy.

He's in my basement.

Well... crawl space really.

This is probably the weirdest post I've ever read 4 pages of. It's the Twin Peaks of the carolina huddle: very strange, but oddly compelling.

2 people like this

So by a couple of different accounts, Marty has a coke habit now. If he had this prior to getting fired it would explain some of the ridiculousness of the last few years

If I snorted coke I would snort with Marty but I'm scared I will get ice stuck in my nose.

So by a couple of different accounts, Marty has a coke habit now. If he had this prior to getting fired it would explain some of the ridiculousness of the last few years

i just saw sorenson with powder on his nose not hurney, but they were obviously together.

That's what I was thinking. I can see these huge contracts being thought up during manic late night film sessions after a few dozen rails.

How long before ESPN reports that "there's talk" (the Huddle) in Carolina that former Panthers General Manager Marty Hurney has a drug problem.

Trading a second rounder for Armanti Edwards may be the NFL equivalent of performing sexual favors for coke. Billichick, you dirty, dirty bird.