Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

Whats trappin Gucci??

#47 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,317 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

I wasn't talking about your story. I don't care either way if he was in a bar or not. At least you have a story that you stick to and stand by even if people DO believe you made it up. The poster I quoted was playing a childish game of "I know something you don't know", without ever planning to deliver on any details because he has to protect his "sources".

Why not just tell us and leave your sources name out of it? Makes no sense considering if it was such a secret you shouldn't have even mentioned it in the first place >_>

#48 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Whats trappin Gucci??

Aparently sorensons plug.

#49 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,716 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

Not telling, it's sad.

How sad? :unsure:

Sad enough I won't post it.
Plus it's from another source, that I don't want to ruin.

I'll tell.
Hurney's new desk:

Posted Image

#50 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,921 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

Little story to share on the topic. The guy I buy weed from also sells X and coke, he always mentions he's got some if I want any but I try to stay away from harder stuff and just stick to pot and alcohol. Last time I saw him I'm wearing a Panthers hat so of course he has to talk sh-t about how bad they suck (he's a Ravens fan). We talked football for awhile and eventually he brings this up... the guy he gets everything from, one of the dealers he works with had been selling to Marty Hurney apparently. Sold to him multiple times over the last 6 weeks, each time at least a grand worth of coke, over 10 grand in total by now. I have no idea if it's true or not but seeing as how crushed Hurney was about failing at GM it wouldn't surprise me.

#51 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,201 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

Jesus christ

#52 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:50 PM

Little story to share on the topic. The guy I buy weed from also sells X and coke, he always mentions he's got some if I want any but I try to stay away from harder stuff and just stick to pot and alcohol. Last time I saw him I'm wearing a Panthers hat so of course he has to talk sh-t about how bad they suck (he's a Ravens fan). We talked football for awhile and eventually he brings this up... the guy he gets everything from, one of the dealers he works with had been selling to Marty Hurney apparently. Sold to him multiple times over the last 6 weeks, each time at least a grand worth of coke, over 10 grand in total by now. I have no idea if it's true or not but seeing as how crushed Hurney was about failing at GM it wouldn't surprise me.

holy moley! goodness gracious!

nah I dont feel bad if he blows his millions on coke

#53 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,570 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

10 grand of coke can go pretty quickly, especially if you're partying and supplying a horde of sluts their nose candy.

#54 Cyberjag

Cyberjag

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

He's in my basement.

Well... crawl space really.

#55 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,566 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

This is probably the weirdest post I've ever read 4 pages of. It's the Twin Peaks of the carolina huddle: very strange, but oddly compelling.

#56 MtnJax

MtnJax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:37 PM

So by a couple of different accounts, Marty has a coke habit now. If he had this prior to getting fired it would explain some of the ridiculousness of the last few years

#57 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,654 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

If I snorted coke I would snort with Marty but I'm scared I will get ice stuck in my nose.

#58 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

So by a couple of different accounts, Marty has a coke habit now. If he had this prior to getting fired it would explain some of the ridiculousness of the last few years

i just saw sorenson with powder on his nose not hurney, but they were obviously together.

#59 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,109 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

That's what I was thinking. I can see these huge contracts being thought up during manic late night film sessions after a few dozen rails.

#60 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,168 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

How long before ESPN reports that "there's talk" (the Huddle) in Carolina that former Panthers General Manager Marty Hurney has a drug problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.