103 replies to this topic

#91 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:55 PM

I wasn't talking about your story. I don't care either way if he was in a bar or not. At least you have a story that you stick to and stand by even if people DO believe you made it up. The poster I quoted was playing a childish game of "I know something you don't know", without ever planning to deliver on any details because he has to protect his "sources".

That poster, wasn't just some yahoo on the internet like yourself, Kurb has been around here forever, if he says he has a source he has a source, and if he wants to keep it to himself that's up to him.

there have been times were I've heard of things and known of things before they happen and kept my mouth shut because just knowing by itself is better then telling everyone and losing the source of the info.

#92 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,296 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

Hurn dog scouting The Golden Calf of Bristol =)

#93 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hurn dog scouting The Golden Calf of Bristol =)

I believe that topic has been raptured.

#94 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

Not sure if serious, you must think there is a team in the NFL that has more than a 30% hit rate in the draft, you must also think that there is a team in the NFL that retains their draft picks with regards to cap space. Hurney was a great cap manipulator and keep our talent, he shouldn't have kept D-Will but that goes back to pro scouting I was talking about. There is no team in the NFL that keeps all their good players, thats why there aren't any dynasties. Ok I'm going to stop now before any more inbreds post non-sense.

Great drafters don't bomb the 09 and 10 drafts like he did (hardy aside)

#95 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,296 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:02 PM

I believe that topic has been raptured.

do you like me? :cool: why you always quoting post from me?

#96 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

Señor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,647 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:05 PM

do you like me? :cool: why you always quoting post from me?

Because that was a quality The Golden Calf of Bristol joke.

#97 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

That poster, wasn't just some yahoo on the internet like yourself, Kurb has been around here forever, if he says he has a source he has a source, and if he wants to keep it to himself that's up to him.

there have been times were I've heard of things and known of things before they happen and kept my mouth shut because just knowing by itself is better then telling everyone and losing the source of the info.

That poster is some yahoo on the internet just like myself. I don't care how long he has been the anchor of this circle jerk, if he comes with weak shat he needs to be called on it. It was weak, he got called on it. I'm sure he's not that butthurt over it. Don't be for him.

#98 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

That poster is some yahoo on the internet just like myself. I don't care how long he has been the anchor of this circle jerk, if he comes with weak shat he needs to be called on it. It was weak, he got called on it. I'm sure he's not that butthurt over it. Don't be for him.

you have no clue, don't think yourself more important then who you are

#99 Vagrant

Vagrant

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

you have no clue, don't think yourself more important then who you are

The day I base how important I am based on internet message board reputation is the day I call it quits. Don't be a jock sniffer.

#100 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

• HUDDLER
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

The day I base how important I am based on internet message board reputation is the day I call it quits. Don't be a jock sniffer.

well you've been acting all self important so I just figured that must be how you feel about yourself on here.

not a Jock sniffer but unlike you I've actually met Kurb a few times, cool dude. you on the other come across more like whiney bitch.

#101 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,313 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

Didn't Sorrenson just beat cancer recently? Why would he coke up?

From my life experience....a lot of people that have demanding high profile jobs coke up so they always have energy to work. I don't do it, but I've seen it a lot of it, and I've worked for a lot of them. No different then over half the students in med school being on Adderall so they can constantly study.

Not only that if you just beat cancer....you wouldn't party?

#102 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

I've heard Sorensen does drugs before. I don't really care so I don't remember the details but that has been floating around for years.

#103 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,132 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

I've heard Sorensen does drugs before. I don't really care so I don't remember the details but that has been floating around for years.

Someone mentioned that in the chat last night as well, that they've heard for years that Sorensen uses coke. I don't know where people are getting this information but it seems to be an ongoing rumor to say the least.

#104 DangerClose

DangerClose

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

Sad enough I won't post it.
Plus it's from another source, that I don't want to ruin.

then why post anything at all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com