Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke Superstar Ryan Kelly out indefinitely

127 posts in this topic

Posted

My sources are saying its a lisfranc injury

Posted

LOL at Carolina fans. It burns dont it? hahah

Posted

LOL at Carolina fans. It burns dont it? hahah

He just cant stand it. This is his highlight of the year so far. Oh, and the big win over UNLV.

Posted

My sources are saying its a lisfranc injury

I wouldn't trust your sources, coach K has already said their is no break or fracture and if it were lisfranc they would have shut him down and performed the surgery especially since he has already had foot problems. They will not take chances with these kids futures, hell go back and look at he Kyrie situation they brought him along slowly and made sure he was 100% before he was back on the court. I expect him to be back by the next Nc State game but I am hopeful it will be before then.

Posted

Coach K also said Kelly is on crutches to relieve pressure and is in a boot and not a cast so he can run and workout in the water.

Posted

Better hope its just a tweak!

The pro league in France is really looking forward to having him next season

1 person likes this

Posted

I could care less where he plays when he leaves as long as the kid is making money, plus he will have that Duke degree so he can do whatever he wants.

Posted

It's a little more than a tweak but I just want them to bring him along slowly and make sure he is 100% so this doesn't happen later on around tourney time.

Posted

I could care less where he plays when he leaves as long as the kid is making money, plus he will have that Duke degree so he can do whatever he wants.

LOL yeah I'm sure Shavlik Randolph's gonna be a nuclear physicist with his degree in general studies after he finishes his prolific career in the Turkish basketball league with that fancy Duke diploma!

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL yeah I'm sure Shavlik Randolph's gonna be a nuclear physicist with his degree in general studies after he finishes his prolific career in the Turkish basketball league with that fancy Duke diploma!

Actually Shav left after 3 years so he never earned his degree and he plays in China not Turkey. If only he would have went to unc and gotten that African American studies degree with so many other athletes. I think Manti Te'o's girlfriend also received that degree from chapel hill.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh he plays in China, my bad. I forget that's where the big time failures go to play.

Posted

Oh he plays in China, my bad. I forget that's where the big time failures go to play.

He could be like Cota and work at burger king or like Sean may and eat a lot burger kings.

1 person likes this