Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke Superstar Ryan Kelly out indefinitely

127 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1361561789' post='2141576']

Then you should understand why NC State fans are complaining about not getting calls against unc since last year Marshall got away with an offensive foul for the game winner.
[/quote]
Browns feet weren't set... Not a charge

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1361561845' post='2141578']

Nope just saying unc and Duke fans should never complain about not getting calls.
[/quote]
So State is the only team in the triangle who doesn't get calls? O.o

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rscott94' timestamp='1361564026' post='2141621']

Browns feet weren't set... Not a charge

So State is the only team in the triangle who doesn't get calls? O.o
[/quote]

Your feet don't have to be set, a defender has a right to their spot on the court and if the offensive player makes the contact it's an offensive foul.

Posted · Report post

lol watch the end of the 2nd half in the Virginia tech vs. State game

[yt]_UPD_Xj0HDg[/yt]

[yt]o0jg2t-8tQI[/yt]

[yt]XLQfvqx9pXs[/yt]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1361565689' post='2141654']
Your feet don't have to be set, a defender has a right to their spot on the court and if the offensive player makes the contact it's an offensive foul.
[/quote]
I'm just saying it didn't look like a foul to me... Admittedly if I were in your shoes I'd be doing the same thing though (even though when UNC fans do it it's "crying")

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rscott94' timestamp='1361565977' post='2141659']

I'm just saying it didn't look like a foul to me... Admittedly if I were in your shoes I'd be doing the same thing though (even though when UNC fans do it it's "crying")
[/quote]

My shoes? I am a Duke fan and I don't cry about officials ever.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1361566879' post='2141678']
[/quote]
Figured you were a State fan.... My bad, yeah you shouldn't cry about the officials :D

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1361559544' post='2141532']

Your general lack of knowledge. People including unc fans laugh at you because of your witless posts.

You just make statements with nothing to back them up and it's ridiculous. You stated earlier in this thread that Kelly was done for the year with a Lis Franc injury, that is untrue and you never stated a source to where it came from. You are a rumor monger and all you do is have baseless speculation which adds nothing to any thread. You just said Duke isn't going to win a NC this year, well why not? We have just as good a shot as any team in the top 10 especially with Kelly back.

As far as unc being loaded next year good luck with that, you are adding more role players and the only thing to save the heels season next year is if they land Wiggins. Without Wiggins unc will be the same team next year that they are this year, a team fighting to MAKE the tourney.
[/quote]

Lack of knowledge? Carolina is going to be absolutely loaded next season and in much better shape than duke.

"Role players" - lol. Hicks and Britt are players every school in the country wanted.

Kennedy Meeks repping Carolina at the Jordan Brand Classic this year.

These guys would only be role players at Duke. Come on guy.

It's okay to admit this. It won't make you less of a cheerleader for duke. Better hope duke does work in the tourney this season because I've got a hunch you will be MIA in the college ball forum next season.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rscott94' timestamp='1361567082' post='2141681']

Figured you were a State fan.... My bad, yeah you shouldn't cry about the officials :D
[/quote]
He is a penn state fan during college FB season.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='bigcatdaddy' timestamp='1361566879' post='2141678']

[/quote]

That's one thing I gotta give credit where credit is due. For the most part Duke fans don't whine about the officials. They have no reason to. Coach K probably talks to the officials more than he talks to his own family.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1361568196' post='2141699']
Lack of knowledge? Carolina is going to be absolutely loaded next season and in much better shape than duke.

"Role players" - lol. Hicks and Britt are players every school in the country wanted.

Kennedy Meeks repping Carolina at the Jordan Brand Classic this year.

These guys would only be role players at Duke. Come on guy.

It's okay to admit this. It won't make you less of a cheerleader for duke. Better hope duke does work in the tourney this season because I've got a hunch you will be MIA in the college ball forum next season.
[/quote]

Yes Hicks who is ranked #50 and Britt who isn't ranked at all are what I call role players, just like Johnson last year #50, Joel James #52, and Tokoto #73. That would be the definition of role players son.

Congrats on Meeks repping unc because Parker and Jones will be representing Duke in that same game and in the Micky D's game. You are also forgetting that Rodney Hood will be eligible to play next season and he is the best player on the team NOW which says a lot.

Duke will be fine next year, I told all you heels fans last year that Duke was going to be good and that the heels would struggle because they didn't bring in top tier talent. BTW you better hope that PJ doesn't decide to leave and go to the NBA because his stock is rising fast and I am sure he is aware of what coming back another year did to McAdoo's stock.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1361568256' post='2141700']
He is a penn state fan during college FB season.
[/quote]

I still have no idea why you keep making this up. Do you think it makes people laugh? You are deflecting again from the real issue and that is your lack of knowledge about basketball in general.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1361568391' post='2141701']
That's one thing I gotta give credit where credit is due. For the most part Duke fans don't whine about the officials. [u][b]They have no reason to.[/b][/u] Coach K probably talks to the officials more than he talks to his own family.
[/quote]

Just like unc fans have no reason to.