126 replies to this topic

#16 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

My sources are saying its a lisfranc injury

I wouldn't trust your sources, coach K has already said their is no break or fracture and if it were lisfranc they would have shut him down and performed the surgery especially since he has already had foot problems. They will not take chances with these kids futures, hell go back and look at he Kyrie situation they brought him along slowly and made sure he was 100% before he was back on the court. I expect him to be back by the next Nc State game but I am hopeful it will be before then.

#17 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

Coach K also said Kelly is on crutches to relieve pressure and is in a boot and not a cast so he can run and workout in the water.

#18 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

Better hope its just a tweak!

The pro league in France is really looking forward to having him next season

#19 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

I could care less where he plays when he leaves as long as the kid is making money, plus he will have that Duke degree so he can do whatever he wants.

#20 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

It's a little more than a tweak but I just want them to bring him along slowly and make sure he is 100% so this doesn't happen later on around tourney time.

#21 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,971 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

I could care less where he plays when he leaves as long as the kid is making money, plus he will have that Duke degree so he can do whatever he wants.

LOL yeah I'm sure Shavlik Randolph's gonna be a nuclear physicist with his degree in general studies after he finishes his prolific career in the Turkish basketball league with that fancy Duke diploma!

#22 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

LOL yeah I'm sure Shavlik Randolph's gonna be a nuclear physicist with his degree in general studies after he finishes his prolific career in the Turkish basketball league with that fancy Duke diploma!

Actually Shav left after 3 years so he never earned his degree and he plays in China not Turkey. If only he would have went to unc and gotten that African American studies degree with so many other athletes. I think Manti Te'o's girlfriend also received that degree from chapel hill.

#23 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,971 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

Oh he plays in China, my bad. I forget that's where the big time failures go to play.

#24 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

Oh he plays in China, my bad. I forget that's where the big time failures go to play.

He could be like Cota and work at burger king or like Sean may and eat a lot burger kings.

#25 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Serious question... Has Ryan Kelly played better this year? last year when I saw him play he wasn't that good and didn't make an impact at all.

#26 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

Been pretty good. Still a bit goofy. Plays pretty good defense, rebounds well. Shoots the outside shot well. Still has no inside game.

#27 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

Serious question... Has Ryan Kelly played better this year? last year when I saw him play he wasn't that good and didn't make an impact at all.

He is shooting 47% from the floor, 52% from 3 point range, second on the team in rebounds, first on the team in blocks, third leading scorer and stretches the floor for Mason to go one on one so yeah he makes a pretty big impact. Plus he is one of our best free throw shooters.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

Kelly can pass the ball in well and hit open threes. Wow. Congrats. He'd be lucky to get more than 8 minutes a game in Chapel Hill. Maybe the softest big man I've ever seen. He makes Primoz Brezec look like Hakeem Olajuwon.

#29 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

HahahajahahahajahahahajahHahHHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. God that game can't get here soon enough so we have a little peace and quiet till you get ramped up for the second ass whipping the heels are sure to take. Man its going to be great when we wipe the floor with you guys

#embarassment

#30 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,971 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:11 PM

building leaper is such an apt username for a Duke fan lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.