• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#61 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

Duke fans are so obsessed with Carolina. It's flattering!

Its hilarious how anyone who presents a valid argument to gets a response like this. Its funny how you think that this is actually making a point. Btw, who's obsessed with who? I didn't start a thread about any injuries that UNC had...

#62 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

Call me out on what? You're OBSESSED with me and the Tarheels.

My team is a team with 5 national titles.

Duke isn't going to win the NC this year. You know it. I know it. The players know it.

We will have this conversation again next season. Who do you think is going to be better next year? Carolina or Duke? Yeah, that's what I thought Gramps.

Carolina is going to be LOADED next season. Can you imagine if we land Wiggins? Championship!

Your general lack of knowledge. People including unc fans laugh at you because of your witless posts.

You just make statements with nothing to back them up and it's ridiculous. You stated earlier in this thread that Kelly was done for the year with a Lis Franc injury, that is untrue and you never stated a source to where it came from. You are a rumor monger and all you do is have baseless speculation which adds nothing to any thread. You just said Duke isn't going to win a NC this year, well why not? We have just as good a shot as any team in the top 10 especially with Kelly back.

As far as unc being loaded next year good luck with that, you are adding more role players and the only thing to save the heels season next year is if they land Wiggins. Without Wiggins unc will be the same team next year that they are this year, a team fighting to MAKE the tourney.

#63 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

Oh and for all those crybabies who say UNC dont get calls.

Good find. It's hilarious when unc fans cry and complain about refs.

#64 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

Its hilarious how anyone who presents a valid argument to gets a response like this. Its funny how you think that this is actually making a point. Btw, who's obsessed with who? I didn't start a thread about any injuries that UNC had...

He can't make an actual point or have a rational discussion. I would be embarrassed to have him as a fan of my team so I am glad he is a tarheel fan.

#65 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

Good find. It's hilarious when unc fans cry and complain about refs.

Yep, those two missed calls mean that UNC never gets any bad calls against them. Refs clearly favor UNC 100% of the time, nobody can argue now.

#66 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:15 PM

Yep, those two missed calls mean that UNC never gets any bad calls against them. Refs clearly favor UNC 100% of the time, nobody can argue now.

2 blatant missed calls in the same game. Look I am a Duke fan and I understand we get the benefit of the doubt on calls sometimes which is why I will never cry about the refs but unc gets those same benefits but you guys want to cry about not getting calls. No unc or Duke fan should ever cry about foul calls period.

#67 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

It's no need man, they already have their mind set...... it's ridiculous

#68 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

2 blatant missed calls in the same game. Look I am a Duke fan and I understand we get the benefit of the doubt on calls sometimes which is why I will never cry about the refs but unc gets those same benefits but you guys want to cry about not getting calls. No unc or Duke fan should ever cry about foul calls period.

I dont blame losses on bad calls, but if I see a bad call against my team in a game I'm gonna complain about it. To me, watching sports involves getting drunk and yelling things (usually with like minded people), and thats not something I'm comfortable giving up

#69 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

I dont blame losses on bad calls, but if I see a bad call against my team in a game I'm gonna complain about it. To me, watching sports involves getting drunk and yelling things (usually with like minded people), and thats not something I'm comfortable giving up

Then you should understand why NC State fans are complaining about not getting calls against unc since last year Marshall got away with an offensive foul for the game winner.

#70 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

It's no need man, they already have their mind set...... it's ridiculous

Nope just saying unc and Duke fans should never complain about not getting calls.

#71 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

Then you should understand why NC State fans are complaining about not getting calls against unc since last year Marshall got away with an offensive foul for the game winner.

Not only do I understand, I find it hilarious when state fans complain about things related to UNC.

Also that wasnt an offensive foul. That was a flop by the state guy (just like the unc player who flopped earlier)

#72 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

Not only do I understand, I find it hilarious when state fans complain about things related to UNC.

Also that wasnt an offensive foul. That was a flop by the state guy (just like the unc player who flopped earlier)

I think they are complaining about unc getting the calls which you admitted they did so it does pertain to Nc State along with unc.

#73 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

Browns feet weren't set... Not a charge

Nope just saying unc and Duke fans should never complain about not getting calls.

So State is the only team in the triangle who doesn't get calls? O.o

#74 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

Browns feet weren't set... Not a charge

So State is the only team in the triangle who doesn't get calls? O.o

Your feet don't have to be set, a defender has a right to their spot on the court and if the offensive player makes the contact it's an offensive foul.

#75 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,230 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

lol watch the end of the 2nd half in the Virginia tech vs. State game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com