• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#76 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

Your feet don't have to be set, a defender has a right to their spot on the court and if the offensive player makes the contact it's an offensive foul.

I'm just saying it didn't look like a foul to me... Admittedly if I were in your shoes I'd be doing the same thing though (even though when UNC fans do it it's "crying")

#77 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

I'm just saying it didn't look like a foul to me... Admittedly if I were in your shoes I'd be doing the same thing though (even though when UNC fans do it it's "crying")

My shoes? I am a Duke fan and I don't cry about officials ever.

#78 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Figured you were a State fan.... My bad, yeah you shouldn't cry about the officials :D

#79 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

Your general lack of knowledge. People including unc fans laugh at you because of your witless posts.

You just make statements with nothing to back them up and it's ridiculous. You stated earlier in this thread that Kelly was done for the year with a Lis Franc injury, that is untrue and you never stated a source to where it came from. You are a rumor monger and all you do is have baseless speculation which adds nothing to any thread. You just said Duke isn't going to win a NC this year, well why not? We have just as good a shot as any team in the top 10 especially with Kelly back.

As far as unc being loaded next year good luck with that, you are adding more role players and the only thing to save the heels season next year is if they land Wiggins. Without Wiggins unc will be the same team next year that they are this year, a team fighting to MAKE the tourney.

Lack of knowledge? Carolina is going to be absolutely loaded next season and in much better shape than duke.

"Role players" - lol. Hicks and Britt are players every school in the country wanted.

Kennedy Meeks repping Carolina at the Jordan Brand Classic this year.

These guys would only be role players at Duke. Come on guy.

It's okay to admit this. It won't make you less of a cheerleader for duke. Better hope duke does work in the tourney this season because I've got a hunch you will be MIA in the college ball forum next season.

#80 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

Figured you were a State fan.... My bad, yeah you shouldn't cry about the officials :D

He is a penn state fan during college FB season.

#81 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:26 PM

That's one thing I gotta give credit where credit is due. For the most part Duke fans don't whine about the officials. They have no reason to. Coach K probably talks to the officials more than he talks to his own family.

#82 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:46 AM

Lack of knowledge? Carolina is going to be absolutely loaded next season and in much better shape than duke.

"Role players" - lol. Hicks and Britt are players every school in the country wanted.

Kennedy Meeks repping Carolina at the Jordan Brand Classic this year.

These guys would only be role players at Duke. Come on guy.

It's okay to admit this. It won't make you less of a cheerleader for duke. Better hope duke does work in the tourney this season because I've got a hunch you will be MIA in the college ball forum next season.

Yes Hicks who is ranked #50 and Britt who isn't ranked at all are what I call role players, just like Johnson last year #50, Joel James #52, and Tokoto #73. That would be the definition of role players son.

Congrats on Meeks repping unc because Parker and Jones will be representing Duke in that same game and in the Micky D's game. You are also forgetting that Rodney Hood will be eligible to play next season and he is the best player on the team NOW which says a lot.

Duke will be fine next year, I told all you heels fans last year that Duke was going to be good and that the heels would struggle because they didn't bring in top tier talent. BTW you better hope that PJ doesn't decide to leave and go to the NBA because his stock is rising fast and I am sure he is aware of what coming back another year did to McAdoo's stock.

#83 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

He is a penn state fan during college FB season.

I still have no idea why you keep making this up. Do you think it makes people laugh? You are deflecting again from the real issue and that is your lack of knowledge about basketball in general.

#84 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

That's one thing I gotta give credit where credit is due. For the most part Duke fans don't whine about the officials. They have no reason to. Coach K probably talks to the officials more than he talks to his own family.

Just like unc fans have no reason to.

#85 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

Ill admit that Hairston getting hot worries me about him leaving.

Britt has dropped this year because he has been hurt.

Again every school in the country wanted these guys.

#86 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:56 AM

Ill admit that Hairston getting hot worries me about him leaving.

Britt has dropped this year because he has been hurt.

Again every school in the country wanted these guys.

Keep telling yourself that, I am sure every school wanted Brice Johnson and Joel James too.

#87 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,320 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:30 PM

Anyone saying Duke won't be good next year, is lying to themselves or just stupid.

Cook, Suliamon, Hood, Parker, and me at the 5 could get to a Final Four.

#88 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

Anyone saying Duke won't be good next year, is lying to themselves or just stupid.

I agree, plus Dawkins will be back and with Jefferson putting on some weight we are loaded at the wing. Mrtd is blinded by his baby blue glasses.

#89 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

As much as I hate to admit it... As long as Duke has Coach K they're gonna be good

#90 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,979 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

I agree, plus Dawkins will be back and with Jefferson putting on some weight we are loaded at the wing. Mrtd is blinded by his baby blue glasses.

Dawkins will be back? I did not know that. Honestly i forgot about him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com