• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:23 PM

I don't think the run game for the Seahawks will matter as much as you guys are saying....if you get a pass rush on Matt Ryan, he becomes a very bad quarterback. If they can't.....Ryan can pick them apart little by little

#32 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:41 PM

Cherry pick much. Durability matters.

lol, you're the one cherry picking stats to make a misguided point about their receivers not being that good because they didn't have one with 1000 yards this season.

#33 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Washington

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Short and intermediate is where we excel... We aren't the packers who go deep all the time. We take our shots though. We've score more touchdowns on screens than any team in the NFL.

I'm thinking like a 27-20 game. Which way it goes is anyone's guess. Yes i think my Falcons will win. I have faith in Nolan to come up with a great gameplan and have our guys ready. Every big game in we have had a fantastic defensive gameplan. That's why i say call it a hunch. I think it will come down to how well you can tackle our guys in the open field and be aware on defense and a mix of what you said. I'm just having a good time discussing the game. Chill man.

Chill? In what world did my post come off as hostile? lol, I didn't even throw and exclamation point in there. Ha

#34 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Chill? In what world did my post come off as hostile? lol, I didn't even throw and exclamation point in there. Ha

I guess i took a few of your posts the wrong way.

#35 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

lol, you're the one cherry picking stats to make a misguided point about their receivers not being that good because they didn't have one with 1000 yards this season.

Does durability not matter? And you cut out the rest of my post.

#36 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,097 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

Does durability not matter? And you cut out the rest of my post.

Correct. I was highlighting your silly point that because the Packers didn't happen to have a 1000 yard receiver THIS SEASON that this is definitive proof that the Packers receiving corp isn't as good as Atlanta's. Jennings and Nelson both played in that game against the Seahawks, yet missed a number of other games on the season. But obviously they are nasty when healthy, Jennings has had 3 other 1000+ yard seasons, Nelson had 1200 and 15 TDs last year. Even this year, Cobb was just a shade under 1000 yards (more than Tony G) and James Jones scored 14 TDs (more than Roddy and Julio).

#37 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,407 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

It baffles me that Hawks fans and Falcon fans come a Panthers board to talk about a game between the seahawks and falcons. Makes no sense

#38 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

Correct. I was highlighting your silly point that because the Packers didn't happen to have a 1000 yard receiver THIS SEASON that this is definitive proof that the Packers receiving corp isn't as good as Atlanta's. Jennings and Nelson both played in that game against the Seahawks, yet missed a number of other games on the season. But obviously they are nasty when healthy, Jennings has had 3 other 1000+ yard seasons, Nelson had 1200 and 15 TDs last year. Even this year, Cobb was just a shade under 1000 yards (more than Tony G) and James Jones scored 14 TDs (more than Roddy and Julio).

Eh. I made a stupid point. poo happens. Doesn't make the others less true. My opinion is that Rodgers makes that receiving corp more than vice versa. I like the physicality of our WRs more as well.

#39 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

It baffles me that Hawks fans and Falcon fans come a Panthers board to talk about a game between the seahawks and falcons. Makes no sense

"NFL Football Central"

We post on the same board. They don't post on the Falcons board. I don't post on the Hawks board. This thread is in the proper section. Makes sense to me.

#40 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

#41 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,707 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

i want to see double digit defensive points. i'll be yelling my ass off in a bar in the dallas airport when it happens

#42 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Go Hawks! I will be a honorary 12th man this postseason.

I'm a huge UNC fan. But I enjoy watching Russ Will play ball. Even enjoyed watching him play minor league ball with my Asheville Tourists!

#43 JPPT1974

JPPT1974

St Patty's Day!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationSeymour TN

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

It should be a great game. As really the Falcons will not be like the Redskins the Seahawks faced and won last week. But anything is possible!

#44 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

You were curious about Jacquizz Hawk. Here ya go

#45 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Washington

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

You were curious about Jacquizz Hawk. Here ya go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgH51Ijtzrg

I am a HUGE Oregon State Beaver fan. Sad not to see Quizz on the Hawks :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.