#3 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,640 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

They both will lose. I expect an outbreak of gonarrhea, no one wins from that.

#4 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,296 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

They both will lose. I expect an outbreak of gonarrhea, no one wins from that.

doubt that's possible, b/c unx fans aren't invited.

#5 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,640 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Lol got me.

#6 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:50 AM

Can State make someone other than Plumlee and Curry beat them? If that happens I like our chances. K has always had good gameplans for taking Wood out of the game which worried me a little but we have so many scoring options that offense is not as big a concern as stopping Plumlee and closing out on the shooters.

#7 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Oh yeah...and hopefully we don't get screwed by the officials but inalmost expect that to happen. There will probably be 60 FTs shot in this game despite the fact that Duke will take 65% of their shots from beyond 18 feet.

#8 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,904 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:04 PM

Posted Image

#9 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,296 posts
  • LocationCornelius, NC

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

Oh yeah...and hopefully we don't get screwed by the officials but inalmost expect that to happen. There will probably be 60 FTs shot in this game despite the fact that Duke will take 65% of their shots from beyond 18 feet.

tendencies!

#10 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,785 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

knock knock. who's there? coach k. coach k. who? FOUL ON RICHARD HOWELL

#11 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:46 PM

Don't blame us blame Richard Foul.

#12 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

Can State make someone other than Plumlee and Curry beat them? If that happens I like our chances. K has always had good gameplans for taking Wood out of the game which worried me a little but we have so many scoring options that offense is not as big a concern as stopping Plumlee and closing out on the shooters.

I am worried, typical trap game and without Kelly I don't know who will guard Wood. I guess our best option would be Sheed or Murphy. Key matchup has to be Cook versus Brown and can State stop Plumlee.

#13 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,027 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

I am worried, typical trap game and without Kelly I don't know who will guard Wood. I guess our best option would be Sheed or Murphy. Key matchup has to be Cook versus Brown and can State stop Plumlee.

Huh? Kelly would've never guarded Wood to begin with. Sheed would have and will be on Wood.

Either Sheed, Murphy, or Jefferson will have to step up, as not all 3 of Mason, Curry, and Cook will have great games IMO. If State can actually play defense in spurts, or get Mason in foul trouble, I like their chances.

#14 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

Huh? Kelly would've never guarded Wood to begin with. Sheed would have and will be on Wood.

Either Sheed, Murphy, or Jefferson will have to step up, as not all 3 of Mason, Curry, and Cook will have great games IMO. If State can actually play defense in spurts, or get Mason in foul trouble, I like their chances.

Kelly guards any position 3-5 so he would have guarded Wood depending on the lineup, but I was more saying I don't know who matches up with Wood period. Sheed is the only guard we have that is tall enough that Wood can't shoot over. Kelly is probably our best defender since he can basically defend those 3 positions and leads the team in blocks and is 4th on the team in steals.

I agree that one of the three out of Sheed, Murph, and Jefferson will have to step up and they will get their chance so we will have to see if they take advantage of it. It should be a good matchup and State has to be pissed that they blew that big lead last year.

#15 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,284 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

I think we lose personally. I dont see us going undefeated and I think the game is much bigger for state. Add in raleigh and the first game without Kelly. Duke is set up to lose. As long as we dont lose to unc im good!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: duke, nc state, basketball, ALL THOSE JIMMIES, ALL THAT RUSTLIN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com