Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#20 NC State vs. #1 Duke

149 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Predicting a monster game from Alex Murphy

Posted · Report post

They both will lose. I expect an outbreak of gonarrhea, no one wins from that.

Posted · Report post

They both will lose. I expect an outbreak of gonarrhea, no one wins from that.

doubt that's possible, b/c unx fans aren't invited.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Lol got me.

Posted · Report post

Can State make someone other than Plumlee and Curry beat them? If that happens I like our chances. K has always had good gameplans for taking Wood out of the game which worried me a little but we have so many scoring options that offense is not as big a concern as stopping Plumlee and closing out on the shooters.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh yeah...and hopefully we don't get screwed by the officials but inalmost expect that to happen. There will probably be 60 FTs shot in this game despite the fact that Duke will take 65% of their shots from beyond 18 feet.

Posted · Report post

27wrv2g.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oh yeah...and hopefully we don't get screwed by the officials but inalmost expect that to happen. There will probably be 60 FTs shot in this game despite the fact that Duke will take 65% of their shots from beyond 18 feet.

tendencies!

Posted · Report post

knock knock. who's there? coach k. coach k. who? FOUL ON RICHARD HOWELL

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Don't blame us blame Richard Foul.

Posted · Report post

Can State make someone other than Plumlee and Curry beat them? If that happens I like our chances. K has always had good gameplans for taking Wood out of the game which worried me a little but we have so many scoring options that offense is not as big a concern as stopping Plumlee and closing out on the shooters.

I am worried, typical trap game and without Kelly I don't know who will guard Wood. I guess our best option would be Sheed or Murphy. Key matchup has to be Cook versus Brown and can State stop Plumlee.