• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

60 inch Walmart brand lol

You and duke need to step your game up

Nah its a samsung. Tv's are much more affordable then they once were.

Mr. TD...don't you have a cracker you and your frat bros should be circle jerking on? Or are you just going to collect the jizz of the UNC basketball players and bro out with that?

I mean, once upon a time you had decent trolls. Now with your PJ Hairston comments for example, or even the "lol" in your own post...what kind of troll are you?

I know all you state fans are jealous of the Paige- Strickland- Bullock- Hairston- Simmons lineup that closed out the FSU game.

CHAMPIONSHIP

Finally a voice of reason

Great win for NC State. Realistically how often do teams beat ranked teams in their own conference on the road? I didn't expect Duke to win, especially without Kelly. It's a marathon and I like where Duke is right now. Better Curry and Kelly be banged up now than in March.

Duke just needs to focus on staying in the top 4 in hopes of a #1 seed in the tournament.

Yes, I am the one who clearly doesn't get it, despite you thinking Kelly would guard Wood, etc.

Enjoy the game.

Were you able to watch the game and see how a switching M2M defense is run? Everyone switches on screens except Plumlee so hopefully now you understand basketball a little better. Good win by State, congrats.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kfcomber51

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts