Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piers Morgan

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello,

I started this thread over in the football section and was kindly pointed in this direction!

I'm keen to know what the general consensus is on Piers Morgan over here? I think the man is a complete bell end but he's recently hit the headlines over here in England because of some deportation story. Then he's debated this with the bloke and it's gone global it would appear.

What is the opinion of him in America?

I saw there was a thread about the person who has demanded the deportation of Morgan but wanted to get opinions primarilly of Morgan

Posted · Report post

i think he's a complete asshat but the deportation thing is incredibly infantile... which is how we appear to be running things these days.

Posted · Report post

Morgan is a full blown retard. Don't like him at all. Also don't care if he stays or goes.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

As annoying as Morgan usually is to me, Alex Jones made him look like a saint. As for him being deported, as with most immigrants, I could care less.

Posted · Report post

He was a mean judge on America's Got Talent.

What?

Posted · Report post

I don't have any reason to hate him but then again I don't pay attention much outside of the occasional controversy like the alex jones thingy.

Posted · Report post

The person who called for him to be deported really annoyed me, what an idiot!

In no way, shape or form do I want him back in this country!

Posted · Report post

I am curious as to why he's so hated so be sure to explain why you hate him or whatever

Posted · Report post

I didnt follow any of this, I only know him as an Arsenal fan who also does news stuff. Did people want to deport Morgan because of something he said? Seems like a very american thing to do

Posted · Report post

I am curious as to why he's so hated so be sure to explain why you hate him or whatever

he is/was a murdoch lackey, is known for his vindictive use of paparazzi (gets into arguments with people, then harrasses them with photographers) and was front and center for most of the NewsCorp controversy regarding illegal activities and privacy invasions. He's a tabloid journalist who takes himself too seriously, and as far as I've seen, is just a flat-out douchbag.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Say what you will about Jeremy Clarkson, the man did punch Piers Morgan.

That being said, what he said was right, but he going after the frothy mouthed, easily irked part of America is more cheap ploys for ratings than any type of bravery. American baiting at it's finest.

Posted · Report post

He's basically Cantrell with a National Audience and less obscure links.

2 people like this