Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piers Morgan

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Say what you will about Jeremy Clarkson, the man did punch Piers Morgan.

That being said, what he said was right, but he going after the frothy mouthed, easily irked part of America is more cheap ploys for ratings than any type of bravery. American baiting at it's finest.

Exactly, just like when Geraldo would have skinheads on his show.

Remember how that played out?

Posted · Report post

I am curious as to why he's so hated so be sure to explain why you hate him or whatever

He has a very dirty past when it comes to his career in the press, the phone hacking over here has been pretty big news and he's seen by many as being a big player in all of that.

I suppose my main gripe with him is his arrogance and attitude towards that whole business and they're not traits that generally sit well with me.

On top of all of that he's an Arsenal fan

Posted · Report post

Pretty heated debate... well, heated in one direction at least. I think Piers got five words in. haha.... I hate Piers, but Alex Jones makes him look like Piers can walk on water.

Posted · Report post

I don't know how he went from a guy who critiqued jugglers and breakdancers on some shitty talent show to being a newsman on CNN

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't know how he went from a guy who critiqued jugglers and breakdancers on some shitty talent show to being a newsman on CNN

Check his background - news and current affairs is what he's made a career out of. The judging thing was the strange move i thought

Posted · Report post

I've never ever watched anything he's done outside of his Jesse Ventura interview which I watched on youtube.

Posted · Report post

People are phasing out of tv "news" and he merely took Larry King's spot...I'm fairly certain no one really cares about him and he has terrible ratings even though he is in a primo spot.

Posted · Report post

CNN is quickly becoming FOX 2.0. Anything to improve their dismal ratings.

Posted · Report post

Never cared for him for some reason

Posted · Report post

What exactly did he do that pissed people off? Is it just because he's against guns? It has to be something more than that to make people do the DDOS attacks they're attempting.