#1 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,936 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

Dallas Cowboy DC Rob Ryan was fired because of the way the Cowboys played in Week 2 against Seattle and Week 4 against Chicago- both losses.

The Cowboys Week 2 loss to Seattle was 27-7 when the Cowboys committed 2 special teams turnovers reaulting in a very quick 10-0 first quarter lead. Special teams problems...so fire the DC.

They also lost to Chicago by a 34-18 score when Tony Romo threw 5 interceptions, 2 of which were pick-6's. 2 defensive line starters were out for that game as well, Anthony Spencer and Jaty Ratliffe.

So, Jerry, let me get this straight. You lost 2 games during the first month of the season by a combined score of 61-25. In those two games, special teams cost you 10 and Tony Romo's two pick-6's cost you another 14. Take those 24 points from the 61 scored against you and you have a 37-25 ball game. 12 points.

Your offense can't score 12 more points in 8 quarters of football and you're blaming the defense? Your offense put up 7 points in a game and it's the defense? Your offense put up 18 points in another game and it's the defense?

If your offense cannot score 23 points or more in any game and you're probably going to lose. But go ahead and fire the DC... that'll solve the problem with the pick-6's and special team turnovers.

http://espn.go.com/d...elease-rob-ryan

#2 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

If I were a Cowboys fan I might actually have stopped rooting for them with how inept JJ is. He needs to hire someone who knows how to run a football team and cede any personnel administration responsibilities because he's pretty much proven he can't run a football team.

He's almost exactly like Richardson, great businessman, bad at running a football team

#3 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,686 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

lol oh my god they're eyeing Monte Kiffin for DC

they're going to have to rebuild their entire front 7 lol

#4 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,131 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

i've got a layover in dallas in two days

inbetween drinking and watching the seahawks/falcons game i intend to smear my ass on every piece of cowboys paraphernalia i can find in every gift shop of that godforsaken airport

#5 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

Jerry just likes to feel Powerful

#6 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

Yeah, fire Ryan and bring in a person who is almost as old as Jerry to replace him. Must be one of his buddies.

#7 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,542 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

"As a defense, the Cowboys finished 19th overall, 22nd against the run and 19th against the pass."

Why didn't Jones just say that? Interview over.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com