Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherTrain84

If Chud gets HC job, should that make Rivera dispensable?

23 posts in this topic

I would like to see the Texans offense here( of course with Cam instead of Matt "Noodle Arm" Schaub). Of course I think keeping Cam in the same system is the first choice but if we were to change I think the Zone Run Blocking would better suit our RBs(Like it used to) and with Cam's arm teams couldn't stack the box against the run like they do against Schaub....CAMpionship!

I always thought that this team was Chud's not Rivera's. If Chud leaves, Rivera is set to doomed.

No, but Rivera choices in coaches has been iffy at best. I predict Shula if the scenario were to happen

Chud and Rivera have been good choices. Picking coaches is really a timing thing. He kept Meeks for example because the guy he wanted, Wilkes wasn't available. When he was, he picked him up.

Chud and Rivera have been good choices. Picking coaches is really a timing thing. He kept Meeks for example because the guy he wanted, Wilkes wasn't available. When he was, he picked him up.

and id say our secondary was better this season than last...

Just when I thought PT was done making rahtarted threads....BAM!!!

Chud isn't going anywhere. No one is dumb enough to hire him as HC, not even the Browns.

Wrong again.lol

Good call, Panther Train.

I hope Gettleman evaluates the situation. This changes a lot.

If Chud get a HC job, The Golden Calf of Bristol is seriously coming to Carolina

It was JR's call to keep Rivera. I don't see why JR would change his mind now, even with a new GM. JR had to know this was a possibility.