Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Person scoop?! Rivera interviewed Bears ST coach Dave Toub

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Joe Person @josephperson

#Panthers coach Ron Rivera interviewed #Bears special teams coach Dave Toub on Wed., per league source. The 2 were together in Chicago.

7hRts.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I just came.

Posted · Report post

do want

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hoping the interview is just a formaility. Hire the guy.

Posted · Report post

Well that would be good.

Posted · Report post

He's a candidate for the Bears head coaching job and interviewed for the Dolphins head coaching vacancy last year. What would Rivera be interviewing him for - a lateral move when he's considered a potential head coach?

Posted · Report post

Mr Scot also mentioned the idea of bob babich from the bears as our LB coach, would be a good pickup as well

Posted · Report post

If he doesn't get those jobs he can come here and fix special teams and cause me to cry.

Posted · Report post

He's a candidate for the Bears head coaching job and interviewed for the Dolphins head coaching vacancy last year. What would Rivera be interviewing him for - a lateral move when he's considered a potential head coach?

Well, he's been interviewed for those positions, but he didn't the the Phins position and I doubt he gets the Bears position. Person mentioned Rivera possibly naming him ST coach as well Asst. HC. That could work.

Posted · Report post

Do we have an assistant head coach on staff already? Maybe he could do that too... and maybe he likes a HUGE challenge.

Posted · Report post

ST Coach/Assistant HC

Posted · Report post

He's had some great special team performances over the years. I would credit it to players like Hester, but Hester was crazy inconsistent in college. This guy might have had a big part in his success.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments