#16 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

the reebok stuff seems like it was better made. i have a steve smith premier (more or less equivalent to what nike calls "limited" now) and it's survived years of beer spills, sweatlogged august/september games at the stadium, and beatings from the washing machine.

Yeah I have a Greg Olsen reebok jersey and its still in pretty good shape after being put through hell and back for two seasons now

#17 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

I haven't had to wash my new Nike Kuechly jersey yet but I'll be cautious now thanks to this thread.

I, too, can attest that my Reebok Hoover jersey has been through the wash and god knows how many games/training camp/fanfest and it's still in good shape.

#18 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

MrTD makes sacrifices for the huddle

Tell them my story

#19 Third Degree

Third Degree

Socks are for your feet, silly

• HUDDLER
  • 4,989 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

So what you're saying is...

The jersey...

Quit pounding....

Posted Image

#20 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

Just got back from Omega @ the arboretum.

They ordered me a New Jersey and I went and picked up today for free.

Glad omega did the right thing. Strongly recommend them.

#21 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,141 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

I hate how we are puppets of these major corporations... they run our lives in almost every way They don't care about us, just about manipulating us and our money.

#22 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

Yup omega did the right thing - not sure if a place like Dicks would have.

#23 Cracka McNasty

Cracka McNasty

WWNPHD?

• HUDDLER
  • 3,947 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

I hate how we are puppets of these major corporations... they run our lives in almost every way They don't care about us, just about manipulating us and our money.

... Fight the power

#24 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,542 posts
  • LocationSouth Charlotte

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:13 PM

Going to nike was a 'buiness' move for the NFL, cheaper china crap they could make more money on, like the cheap shitty footballs they tried. Reebok I believe is German made. All my panther stuff has gone to poo. My new nike gear looks older than my 5 year old reebok gear. It's sad really and pisses me off. Nike shoes are the same too, cheap garbage. The NFL has discusted me latley with these bullshit moves, then again it's not like they could afford it. Ever notice jersey rip more on the field? Notice players have complained (look up articles) they are too tight because they don't use as much fabric being cheap BS?

I've been in omega, nice store but expensive as crap. I guess they have more quality customer service which I will gladly pay for.

#25 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

Going to nike was a 'buiness' move for the NFL, cheaper china crap they could make more money on, like the cheap shitty footballs they tried. Reebok I believe is German made. All my panther stuff has gone to poo. My new nike gear looks older than my 5 year old reebok gear. It's sad really and pisses me off. Nike shoes are the same too, cheap garbage. The NFL has discusted me latley with these bullshit moves, then again it's not like they could afford it. Ever notice jersey rip more on the field? Notice players have complained (look up articles) they are too tight because they don't use as much fabric being cheap BS?

I've been in omega, nice store but expensive as crap. I guess they have more quality customer service which I will gladly pay for.

Agree with a lot of this but the Nike "brand" is second to none.

#26 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Yup omega did the right thing - not sure if a place like Dicks would have.

with a name like Dicks they probably aren't very courteous....yuk yuk

#27 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,964 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

if reebok's NFL jerseys were made in germany an authentic would have run you like $450-500 easy for the manufacturer to retain its profit margin.

every reebok NFL item i've ever owned was made in china or honduras.

#28 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,653 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

Nike shoes cheap garbage? lol. Ive had mine for 8 years. looks in very good condition. You can knock their jerseys if you want, but their shoes are top notch.

#29 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 18,136 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

All our jerseys (see sig) go through the wash and are fine.

#30 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

REEBOK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NIKE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com