Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should Carolina fans

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Be allowed in this sub forum since their team doesnt actually play basketball? Hahahahahaha. Mr. Touchdown, it's not the forum that's awful, it's your team!!!!

Posted

Shouldn't nc state fans have been banned 30 years ago then. Duke fans need to take a hike too from 2002-2009.

Posted

Just because duke didnt win a championship between 2002-2009 they still werent awful.

Posted

I will give you that, but what is NCSU's excuse?

Posted

I dont care about that. 2002-2009 Duke supposedly sucked and still made every tournament and won the acc 6 times lol.

Posted

Shouldn't nc state fans have been banned 30 years ago then. Duke fans need to take a hike too from 2002-2009.

Your usually smarter then this. Your tar hole fandom is making you post dumb statements. Just stop and deal with this situation.

Posted

Eh I'll call your 6 ACC Titles and raise you 2 National Championships.

Posted

Yeah those awful Duke teams that we didn't pull for from 02-09 went 196-47.

Posted

You said we sucked 2002-2009. No one is debating carolina being good during that time. Why dont you go 2000-2012?

Posted

Because that's a decade. Technically I could have just said 2004-2009 to be more exclusive.

Posted

You guys brought this on yourself, I'll take our 5 (or six) National Championships and just stand in the corner and let Duke and NCSU fight it out this year, we'll be back next year.

Posted

DP