Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hihosilver

Chudzinksi hired as Cleveland Head Coach

219 posts in this topic

Has Chud ever even been on the Panthers' sideline? It'll be interesting to see how he handles HC duties, and being an extroverted personality.

Reports are that Norv will go to the Browns with Chud and Scott Turner.

you're an idiot, Norv is never going to HC again.

You think they'd promote McDermott over Norv if Rivera got canned mid-season? Also, cool name-calling brah.

1 person likes this

LOL!! All this is hilarious, we wanted some action and we got it.

After year one I wanted Chud to stay, then he took a top 5 offense and destroyed itwith gimmicks. Then he waited till the season was over to revert to more conventional sets.

Any OC should thrive with our QB and weapons, Im not worried.

Mike Shula will be promoted to OC. Rivera was given a year to get his shat together, he's going to do it his way with his guys. Rivera isn't going to hire an interim head coach to replace himself when he starts slow next season. Big name candidates come with big time pressure, especially when they're no stranger to having run the show themselves. A low key promotion for the QB coach not only keeps offensive continuity it also prevents a "too many cooks in the kitchen" atmosphere on the sidelines.

Provided of course the new OC actually stands on the sideline and doesn't sit in the blimp like Chud. I wonder if they can make him a little booth on the sideline in Cleveland.

P. Schrager@PSchrags

Here's what I know on CLE situation-- Chud is HC, Norv is coming with him, Norv's son Scott Turner is too...D will move to a 3-4 scheme.

I just had a thought so pure and holy it could never be true. What WHAT IF. Chud took Clausen with him? We could trade him for an 8th round pick signed sealed delivered.

Watch him take Dave Toub too

which is why i said they are going to clean house and end up with the top pick next year. im calling it.

LOL