Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hihosilver

Chudzinksi hired as Cleveland Head Coach

219 posts in this topic

Btw, this is bad news for Trent Richardson. Don't bother picking him up in fantasy football next season.

Now I am officially not optimistic about our playoff chances.

He was the one coach we couldn't afford to lose.

Good luck in Cleveland, Chud! But I hate you for leaving.

The chud hate on this forum is crazy. Chud was the best oc we ever had. That guy was right about most huddlers not being to bright.

1 person likes this

He and Anderson got 10 wins there a few yrs back.

Expect to see Anderson follow.

Gettleman will earn his money right off the bat. Who is NYG QB coach or RB coach for example? Don't count on Shula being promoted.

I look for Chud to do well. Anderson to run the offense and Weeden learn under Norv for a season.

They have a RB, so no trades, but, going to a 3-4, they could use a Beason, I would hope.

Bill Voth@billvoth

It's such a stunning hire, both CBSSports and ESPN are using a pic of Mike Shula for Rob Chudzinski.

The fact that you are afraid of Norv because Rivera could get fired mid season with the Panthers still in the Playoff hunt.

I literally have no idea what you're talking about. I never suggested they'd fire Rivera while the team was still competitive. Seriously, what?

Not entirely sure why you're so clearly worked up and quick to defend the abilities of such a mediocre coach because he fits a system. Regardless, I give up, your reaction to people having an opinion that differs from yours on an Internet message board reminds me why I don't post much.

He and Anderson got 10 wins there a few yrs back.

Expect to see Anderson follow.

Gettleman will earn his money right off the bat. Who is NYG QB coach or RB coach for example? Don't count on Shula being promoted.

I look for Chud to do well. Anderson to run the offense and Weeden learn under Norv for a season.

They have a RB, so no trades, but, going to a 3-4, they could use a Beason, I would hope.

oh god please nobody who's worked under kevin killdrive

Btw, this is bad news for Trent Richardson. Don't bother picking him up in fantasy football next season.

If Norv becomes OC it's great news for him.