Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hihosilver

Chudzinksi hired as Cleveland Head Coach

219 posts in this topic

There's not enough dark rum in the free world to make that look good.

theres not enough to make me forget i saw that.

shouldve just fired rivera if we are going to go through an entire staff makeover.

this.

i thought the point of keeping RR was for continuity etc. half the damn coaching staff is fired. too many new faces are going to make synchronization and chemistry a little harder.

hate to say, but get your tin foil hats ready for the first part of the season again.

Some guy called into WFNZ 610 and said he saw Gettleman, Danny Morrison and Norv were having lunch at Mimosa Grill downtown today. ...of course that bafoon, Marc James started woofing with doubt and asking for a pic before the guy could finish getting it out of his mouth... I wanted to call in just to tell him to STFU so we could hear what the guy had to say! Apparently he was on to something, maybe Norv is in negotiations to be the new OC!

GO Chargers! uh, i mean Panthers!

Kevin Acee (San Diego Trubune) says Norv is currently vacationing in Hawaii.

Norv Turner is probably headed to be Rob Chudzinski's offensive coordinator in Cleveland. No deal done ... BTW, he's vacationing in Hawaii.

(link)

I'd take all "Norv in Charlotte" stories with a grain of salt right now.

there are several Norv Turner look a likes in the football world.

there are several Norv Turner look a likes in the football world.

as in?

Seriously doubt Chud will turn over playcalling to someone else.

that is an interesting point. However, I read that his first act was to call Norv. How htat would work was not detailed. Funny that I never thought of that angle. Good point.