Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chudzinksi hired as Cleveland Head Coach

219 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I was looking forward to three years in a row of Cam in the same system. On the other hand, I feel that Chud holds the majority of the blame for this past failed season. Too stubborn to see what was clear to everyone else until it was too late. So hopefully the new OC will let Cam be a QB and also utilize our great backfield.

Posted · Report post

Super Bowl?

Posted · Report post

i hope shula isn't promoted. in fact, bring in a completely new offensive staff and i'd be fine with that. shurmur, whisenhunt, whoever. and i for one hope they do not throw the read option in the garbage, some huge plays came off that this season. huge. just have to know when to use it.

Posted · Report post

I wish him well, honestly, and hope he turns the Browns around. But I'm still so happy I could peepee.

If he steals Norv I take this back and hope they fail catastrophically.

Posted · Report post

If Shula is promoted, it would bring continuity. If a new guy is brought it, it would be under Gettleman's word. I trust Cam to be a QB regardless of the OC. Chud is creative but very inconsistent.

holy poo, i completely forgot that we have a blue chip GM now with a ton of connections and experience that will be making this call.

i was viewing this through the lens of "great, so who is marty hurney going to find hanging out on the curb in front of the friendly mart to fill the spot"

Posted · Report post

shouldve just fired rivera if we are going to go through an entire staff makeover.

which is why i said they are going to clean house and end up with the top pick next year. im calling it.

Posted · Report post

Just fire Rivera now, no reason to keep him for Cam's comtinuity.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This is the best thing that could have ever happened to us. He's the reason we weren't 500

not even close, Defense is the reason we haven't been 500, or do you live in this weird world where when your team drops 28 points on a team and the other drops 35 you lost because the offense didn't score enough, and not because the defense could not stop anyone.

the whole Chud thing has been nothing more then the wackos on the Fan base getting carried away with over emotional hate.

Coordinators dont get promoted to HC because they have been sucking at their Job, it's the exact opposite actually.

Posted · Report post

So I wonder what happens like right now. Are Rivera and Chud in a fist fight as Chud tries to burn all 700 pages of the playbook and smash hard drives while Rivera tries to salvage as much intel as he can?

Posted · Report post

HELL YES!!! Now I am optimistic about next season. Chud was the main reason holding back this team.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Just fire Rivera now, no reason to keep him for Cam's comtinuity.

unless we get norv this is pretty much the case

Posted · Report post

For the Norv Turner fan boys out there, be careful what you wish for. If we get Norv and Rivera gets canned next year guess who becomes the front runner for the job.

Chip Kelly?

1 person likes this