Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Potential OC Candidates Here

101 posts in this topic

Scott Turner will probably go to Cleveland as well, so you can cross that name off as well.

our offense honestly has no direction and has become an even more fragile situation.

I dunno what the hell is going to happen.

Who has more job security? Ron Rivera or Chud?

Neither....

Chud IMO has good odds of being a rare one and done coach....

Mike Shula will be our OC

/end

What happens next will show how serious JR is about winning....

he handicapped Fox late here and Foxy was limited in who he could hire bc of Jerry

1 person likes this

Hue Jackson,Cam Cameron, Geep Chryst, and Joe Lombardi are candidates for the Jets opening right now according to this article from a NJ paper. http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2013/01/jets_offensive_coordinator_can.html

Thankfully we have a GM. I know it is Rivera's decision but got to think Gettleman would have some imput.

Also remembering Rivera said he regreted not having an experienced coach on his staff....so think former HC?

If Rivera is serious about winning, he will assess the situation and all possible candidates, not just promote from within because it's easier.

No outside coach with OC experience (and any sort of established reputation) is going to think for a minute about the job. Ron is widely viewed around the league as being in his last year absent a miracle that is highly unlikely to occur. You can forget about Mularkey, Whis, whomever. For better or worse---worse, most likely----Shula will be promoted.

Who has more job security? Ron Rivera or Chud?

Chud since he was just hired and it's Cleveland... he might screw himself with bringing Norv in they might see Norv is more qualified than Chud and axe him though (shrugs)

I'm all in on Ken Whisenhunt. It took me 30 minutes and no research to make my decision.