Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

h0llywood

What happens to Cam Newton now that Chud is gone?

39 posts in this topic

Cam's ability to adapt is the least of my worries. We just need to be sure we get a competent OC. The rest will take care of itself.

1 person likes this

I've always felt the best scheme for Cam is one like Ben Roethlisberger ran in Pittsburgh early in his career. Hopefully we bring that scheme in. Ben's O.C. at the time? None other than Ken Whizenhunt.

Cam's ability to adapt is the least of my worries. We just need to be sure we get a competent OC. The rest will take care of itself.

we need more than competent. we've got to play in the NFC and against atlanta and new orleans twice a year. we've got to score early and often. competent won't dominate.

If anything, Cam needs to dink and dunk MORE, not less.

Chaos. RR dosent know jack poo about O so I hope he QUALITY OC that knows how to use Cam. The loss of Chud was my main concern when RR was in danger of being fired. Chud is a great OC for a QB like Cam when he dosent have his head up his ass...

we need more than competent. we've got to play in the NFC and against atlanta and new orleans twice a year. we've got to score early and often. competent won't dominate.

For context, I meant competent as in someone who is good at their job, as opposed to the Chudster.

I do not think the offense will change much.Lets hope Norv is the OC

I imagine our offense will be better. I don't know what I base that off of, but I just think that with Cam being in his 3rd year, and probably getting a good receiver in the draft, I just think we'll be good.

Can't believe you guys really think we're going to change offenses.

Why wouldn't it change?

The guy who used to call the plays is gone. You must think Rivera was secretly calling the plays or something.

Well for one thing I think he will hand the ball to Williams more often.