Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.I to the 'Cats?

59 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope not, for his sake and ours.

Posted

As much as it would hurt team chemistry, I think it could work as a stopgap for us to find that legit number 1 scorer.

I'm for a 1 year experiment if Coach Brown thinks he can get the most out of AI and if it doesn't work, it's one year, cut him.

Posted

Might sell some tix, thats what they need.

Posted

I think it would just hurt us in the long run, and keep him from going to a challenger.

Posted

I think it would just hurt us in the long run, and keep him from going to a challenger.

no contender is going to sign AI, so he can either come to a team like the bobcats or retire since he refuses to come off the bench

Posted

Iverson, Augustine, Wallace, Okafor and Diaw sounds pretty good to me for a starting lineup. Radmonavich, Bell, and our 1st rounder this year, assuming they keep the pick and dont dump because they are broke.

Posted

He would become the go to guy on the team and be the clutch late game scorer the team needs to go with Augustine and Wallace. I doubt we would keep Felton and sign AI. If we did, that would be great. It would give us two clutch guys in Felton and AI and give us some much needed scoring.

Posted

Iverson skip pass to Curry...THREEE!!!

Posted

Lets stop kidding ourselves, they cant afford to sign him or Felton to begin with.

Posted

True, but if we get AI, Felton is gone. We would stick with Augustine, which I feel would be the better choice anyway. We would get AI for around what we would probably sign Felton.

Posted

Is he really the answer?