Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A.I to the 'Cats?

59 posts in this topic

Posted

I would say if we get AI then Bell will be shipped. We already tried to trade him to GS.

Posted

I would say if we get AI then Bell will be shipped. We already tried to trade him to GS.

I was thinking about that but Iverson may only stay in the league two or three more years, so trading Bell should not be an option. At least hopefully is not an option.

Posted

I was thinking about that but Iverson may only stay in the league two or three more years, so trading Bell should not be an option. At least hopefully is not an option.

Bell will be 33 when next season starts and has definitely hit the peak of his potential. Iverson has a better skillset than Bell does and is only about a year older. If we can sign AI, I see no reason why we can't at least explore moving Raja

Posted

Potential Starting Line up?

PG-Iverson

SG-Felton (or you could flip him and A.I)

SF-Wallace

PF-Diaw

C-Okafor

Sounds good to me. Great scoring SF and PG. Athletic PF. Great defensive Okafor, solid all-around player in Felton. Not to mention Radmonavic, Augustin, Henderson coming off the bench.

Posted

AI has been playing PG for a while. His assist numbers have climbed the last few years as well. He's a scoring PG though, but his assist average isn't bad for that, it's a 6.2 career average. His first two years in Philly I believe they had him at Point as well. He played it a bit later on in his Philly run as well, also played it for Denver and put up good numbers the seasons he played there as well. So he can play the point and I'd rather have him play the point then the 2.

He's played that, but his best fit is at SG.

He is best paired with a taller PG who plays good defense.

Posted

Potential Starting Line up?

PG-Iverson

SG-Felton (or you could flip him and A.I)

SF-Wallace

PF-Diaw

C-Okafor

Sounds good to me. Great scoring SF and PG. Athletic PF. Great defensive Okafor, solid all-around player in Felton. Not to mention Radmonavic, Augustin, Henderson coming off the bench.

All bias aside, that is a solid line up with good youth. Still need to find some better post players off the bench..

The more I think about AI in Charlotte, the more I believe he would help this team.

Posted

He's played that, but his best fit is at SG.

He is best paired with a taller PG who plays good defense.

Like a Raymond Felton

I like the idea, but I have a feeling that A.I wouldn't want to come to Charlotte.

Posted

Regardless of whatever off the court issues he may bring, on the court, he's still a great player. He's clutch as hell, and he can be that guy in the 4th quarter that can close out games that we otherwise couldn't.

Posted

Honestly what do we have to lose by signing him? I dont think he is going to stop our progress. Larry wouldnt bring him in if he didnt think he could get the job done.

Posted

Larry Brown would take him in a heartbeat. He knows "just what to do with him" better than anyone else in the NBA. MJ respects his game and has played against AI. AI may be a better fit than some may think.

Posted

We need to hurry up because Allen Iverson has been contacted by the Miami Heat. The good thing is we have made some progress. The Bobcats did not renew Sean Singletary's contract leaving a roster spot open for a point guard.

Posted

The bobcats need to free up some major cap space.

AI isn't going to come cheap.