carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,151 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

Crazy comparison Monsta

What I'm saying is... Chud was the main issue here. Rivera shoulda have let him go, instead he left leaving Rivera knowing the most important part of this team is Cam and his progression

This team has always been Chud's. He was the heart of this team. We played brilliantly in 2011 bc of him and we played badly in the begginng of 2011 bc of him. We win and lose with him. What have Rivera done? Sometimes I forget he's even the HC. He's no where to be found on Sundays.

#18 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,375 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Some of y'all need a dose of reality. Y'all are running your mouths like we're some kind of dynasty. We haven't been to the playoffs since '05. It's 2013 now. It's been a decade since that lone Super Bowl appearance. We're in no place to call another franchise a joke.

Posted Image

#19 countryboi

countryboi

• HUDDLER
  • 2,321 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC born and raised

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

Ask yourself if you would decline a promotion at your current job because you were worried how butthurt your boss was going to be when you left. Hell no you wouldn't...so why would you expect anything different from chud?

#20 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,797 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

Ask yourself if you would decline a promotion at your current job because you were worried how butthurt your boss was going to be when you left. Hell no you wouldn't...so why would you expect anything different from chud?

I never said he didnt make the right move for his career, although Cleveland is terrible. I personally would have stayed with us than Cleveland if it was me

But Rivera had loyalty to Chud, too bad he didn't have none back is what I'm saying

#21 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,040 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

Chud sometimes in some pics looks kinda dumpy and fat... Remarkably in others he looks extremely skinny. I almost thought he was two people sometimes

lmao ESPN and others were using Shula's pic.

Bill Voth@billvot It's such a stunning hire, both CBSSports and ESPN are using a pic of Mike Shula for Rob Chudzinsk

Bill Voth@billvoth My goodness, a 2nd outlet using wrong pic. I mean, who doesn't know what Chud looks like? pic.twitter.com/6zIonQAn

#22 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,797 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

Some of y'all need a dose of reality. Y'all are running your mouths like we're some kind of dynasty. We haven't been to the playoffs since '05. It's 2013 now. It's been a decade since that lone Super Bowl appearance. We're in no place to call another franchise a joke.

Posted Image

1st off you're wrong about us being to the playoffs since 2005

2nd, when the last time Cleveland even won their division?

Dont answer that... I'll tell you

I wasn't even BORN lmao

#23 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,375 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

Cleveland sucks, no doubt - in more ways than one, but our Panthers haven't exactly been tearing it up as of late. Every year is becoming "we'll get 'em next year".

#24 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,422 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

Well this is a new realm of stupid...

#25 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,926 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

I get the joke though. He went to the Browns meaning he took a dump. Pretty clever but stupid

#26 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,797 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

Rivera will be happy for Chudzinski but sad to lose him, same as the Giants are with Gettleman.

Chudzinski will thank Rivera for the opportunity and wish him well.

#27 Jeff L

Jeff L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

Cleveland will win more games than us next season.

Wanna bet?

#28 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

Good move for the Browns but it sux for us... Cleveland is going to get it together! Their new owner, Haslem, is a no-nonsense type of guy and is committed to winning and winning soon. He was a partial owner of the Steelers, is used to success and wont settle for the continued losing. Its gonna take time but i dont think they will continue to be the doormat that they have been in recent years.

#29 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

haslan may not have a choice. its not like they got anything close to their first or second choice for HC.

#30 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,446 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

The thread titles keep getting better and better around hear. A+ for creativity and the thought, F for actually putting that thought on paper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.