Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coaching Connections (OC Options)

59 posts in this topic

Posted

No Ken Wisenhunt?

comes from a different scheme.

needs to be coryell or spread.

Posted

Mr. Scot, thank you for all you hard work lately. I like to see this stuff that I would never know about other wise. You've been very busy lately.

Posted

I think Rivera goes with the guy tht gives him the best chance to still be employed this time next year.

And cross off Turner, fiery prophet posted in the not confirmed thread that it has now been confirmed he's going to Cleveland.

Posted

You'd probably like Bratkowski then.

He incorporated spread elements when he was running the Bengals offense.

maybe.

I'm just in a state of shock. wasnt expecting it. kind of surprised at my reaction tbh. i guess part of it has to do with us losing out on norv as well, even tho I'm not sold on him completely.

key to me is the OC incorporating cam's running skills and i think that norv is too old school for that.

Posted

If Norv is not available, I'd like to see Al Saunders pried away from the Raiders. That Chiefs offense he had with Priest Holmes, Trent Green and Tony Gonzalez was phenomenal.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think Rivera goes with the guy tht gives him the best chance to still be employed this time next year.

And cross off Turner, fiery prophet posted in the not confirmed thread that it has now been confirmed he's going to Cleveland.

I'd still prefer confirmation from Mary Kay Cabot on that.

Posted

i would just get used to the idea that norv isnt coming here.

Posted

i would just get used to the idea that norv isnt coming here.

I'm not expecting it, but I prefer hearing from names I know.

Posted

If I had ten solid hours to google these connections, I still wouldn't know half of what mr scot knows.

[ img ] funny meme [ / img ]

/exits

:lol:

It's not like this is all off the top of my head. Granted some of it is, but I do research too.

Posted

If Norv is not available, I'd like to see Al Saunders pried away from the Raiders. That Chiefs offense he had with Priest Holmes, Trent Green and Tony Gonzalez was phenomenal.

I agree.

Posted

I would enjoy seeing what Al Saunders could do with the pieces we have in place.

Have a feeling Rivera's more likely to call John Ramsdell though (which I'd be fine with).

Posted

Of the people most likely available, I like Whisenhunt and Saunders the best.

We would have candidates lining up in droves to take this job if it wasn't for the uncertainty with Rivera going forward. That could very well keep good candidates from coming here. Gettleman is going to have to do a good sales job to help out Rivera.