Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More changes to come? Possible

45 posts in this topic

Posted

One final tidbit for the night.

Being reported that Chudzinski plans to have a 3-4 defense in Cleveland.

For the record, DB coach Steve Wilks would be familiar with a 3-4 system from the years Rivera ran one in San Diego.

you just want to add to the stress level, don't you?

Posted

Cleveland Panthers!!! Am I doing it right?

Posted

None of this phases me or surprises me at all. I had chalked up that Chud was gonna be gone; albeit I thought he would have been fired... In any case, even if he would have been fired, he "likely" would have taken Turners son with him anyways.

Turners son going with him is speculation at this point anyways.

OC candidates I want... And in this order:

Norv Turner

Turners son (gets promotion)

Shula (If we can't get Norv/and Turners son goes with Chud)

Only reason I say Shula, is because he sat on the sidelines and knows what/how the players really felt in real time all season last year. It also gives Cam some continuity and he already trusts Shula (assumption on my part)

Everything will shake out in the next few days... And either way, we're better off without Chud.

For the record though, Ron should have fired his ass right after he left the JR "sit down" another lesson learned for Ron.

I like what's going on right now tbh, we'll be better because of it.

Now, if we end up losing actual players... I will be fuggin pissed!

Posted

we'll obviously be seeing hirings in the front office and the coaching staff as this offseason goes on. We may see quite a few more coaches gone. Who knows? I feel bad for Rivera but he has great connections all over and can get great coaches in here.

Posted

anyone looking for what is likely to be a one year gig would love to come here I'm sure.

new GM probably means new HC next year.

Posted

anyone looking for what is likely to be a one year gig would love to come here I'm sure.

new GM probably means new HC next year.

True only if we suck

Posted

True only if we suck

I'm not ruling that possibility out, but hopefully the standard is higher than just not sucking. playoffs or we look for someone else. very least should be a winning season.

Posted

I actually think it was Ron idea for Chud to seek a HC gig somewhere. This way Chud saves face by getting a gig elsewhere and not being fired a day after the WR and RB coaches were let go. Most agree on the huddle that Chud's early season playcalling was the reason for the team's 1-6 record maybe Ron felt the same way.

1 person likes this

Posted

If we land Toub, I'd say that we've made improvements at GM and ST. Now to see who the new RB, WR, and LB coaches will be.

Then of course, we get to find out who needs to be replaced on the roster. Something tells me to not expect Gamble and DWill returning next season and a restructuring for Gross and Beason (unless Beason wants to go somewhere he can be the starting MLB).

Posted

<---- said the Panthers are going to clean house

Posted

I dont mind the changes. Rivera will have this D improved once again and hopefully the new GM beefs up the OL and we all watch Cam and these running backs go ham on other teams next season.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm so excited about the possibilities coming for this team. Things are happening so fast I can't wait to see what to come next.

3 people like this