Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lilsmitty09

Greg Olsen

43 posts in this topic

Olsen is going with Chud, they both have history pre NFL.

You're kind of dumb huh?

Happy for Olsen and his family. The way he played for us while going through that is amazing to me. One of my favorite Panthers

You're kind of dumb huh?

Such a simple question, but the timing and---more importantly---the appropriateness was impeccable.

LOLed.

You're kind of dumb huh?

If that is your retort and you can't put together a better insult, I guess you would be the one that's dumb or just lazy either way, if you take posting hear as serious as you seem too, then you have no life and you are a schmuck.

Such a simple question, but the timing and---more importantly---the appropriateness was impeccable.

LOLed.

I know you are not talking with your pathetic sig, looking like you are repping the panthers in the bricks. The way you have that flag set up is a testament to this past season, a burial ground. At least cut out that background because I can't take you serious.

If that is your retort and you can't put together a better insult, I guess you would be the one that's dumb or just lazy either way, if you take posting hear as serious as you seem too, then you have no life and you are a schmuck.

You're kind of dumb, huh?

You're kind of dumb, huh?

It's good that you have proven you don't have the gray cells to even be a schmuck, consider yourself demoted.

It's good that you have proven you don't have the gray cells to even be a schmuck, consider yourself demoted.

Lighten up Francis. Your posting has been consistently terrible and ill-informed. Learn what you're talking about and people won't call you dumb, dummy.