Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Olsen

43 posts in this topic

Posted

How did he get the name TJ?

Posted

You're kind of dumb huh?

If that is your retort and you can't put together a better insult, I guess you would be the one that's dumb or just lazy either way, if you take posting hear as serious as you seem too, then you have no life and you are a schmuck.

Posted

Such a simple question, but the timing and---more importantly---the appropriateness was impeccable.

LOLed.

I know you are not talking with your pathetic sig, looking like you are repping the panthers in the bricks. The way you have that flag set up is a testament to this past season, a burial ground. At least cut out that background because I can't take you serious.

Posted

If that is your retort and you can't put together a better insult, I guess you would be the one that's dumb or just lazy either way, if you take posting hear as serious as you seem too, then you have no life and you are a schmuck.

You're kind of dumb, huh?

Posted

You're kind of dumb, huh?

It's good that you have proven you don't have the gray cells to even be a schmuck, consider yourself demoted.

Posted

It's good that you have proven you don't have the gray cells to even be a schmuck, consider yourself demoted.

Lighten up Francis. Your posting has been consistently terrible and ill-informed. Learn what you're talking about and people won't call you dumb, dummy.

Posted

Lighten up Francis. Your posting has been consistently terrible and ill-informed. Learn what you're talking about and people won't call you dumb, dummy.

Oh so now, you have the need to prove that you have a few more wrinkles than expected, well you are getting their, you are almost at the pace of a snail, keep trying though.

Posted

i'm sure greg is just chomping at the bit to uproot his young family and catch passes from brandon weeden in cleveland.

so is olsen going to just demand a trade and refuse to play until his request is met or something? effectively telling the man who stepped up to help support him during the most trying, painful time of his young life to choke on a dick?

Posted

I'm utterly embarrassed and ashamed that people like ThunderKatt are a part of our fan base. Go root for the Cowboys with the rest of the self-centered trash. Be a man and have some decency.

">

1 person likes this

Posted

I feel as if this thread has been, ohh, what's the word I'm looking for? Ummm, ogred? No that's not right. Leprechauned? Nope, it's something similar though. A giant obvious smelly stupid beast that eats children and posts dumb comments on Internet message boards. I know there is a word for it. Oh well.

Trolololololololololo

Posted

We, so clever, NOT. The typical idiot with a bonehead sende of humor or lack thereof.

Posted

How did he get the name TJ?

They named the son after Jerry Richardson. "Trent Jerry Olsen"
1 person likes this