Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Second City Mock Offseason 2.0

16 posts in this topic

Posted

TRADE PLAYERS:

- Jon Beason: I'm torn here, but the fact is we don't have a place for him. Even if he does return fully from injury (which is unlikely) he still will never be his old self playing the weakside. I say we trade him for a 5th or 6th round pick to a team like Denver (Fox would be willing to give him a shot at that price) or maybe Baltimore, where they're looking to replace Ray Lewis. Maybe Gettleman can even ship him to the Giants, who have big linebacker issues.

146460d1347739440-help-headers-exhaust-not_sure_if_srs.jpg

Posted

I like it. Only thing I would change is Sharrif Floyd over Jesse Williams. I also don't think Patton or Swearinger will be there in the rounds that you have them taken. Swearinger will become a hot commodity among gm's with his ability to play any DB position whether it be FS, SS or CB. He's currently my #3 S behind Phillip Thomas & Matt Elam.

Posted

Are you playing madden here? You know JStew just got that contract no way he restructure his deal.

Posted

Like most of it. Say Cap gets at least 1 more year though. Just not near enough CB depth on the team especially in the nickel spot.