Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All signs point to Shula...

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Keeps the playbook.

Keeps Cam happy.

Has NFL OC experience (even though he never ranked better than 22nd and was shit canned, still, that was 15 years ago)

Top candidates will be concerned about Rivera's tenure.

Who are we kidding here. Shula is our next OC.

Posted

Don't say stuff like that, I was so happy untill i read this :notfair:

Posted

So is that a good or a bad thing?

Posted

Are there signs yet? Stuff just went down like 5 hours ago. Are we going by what JR had for breakfast? Were there grits?

Posted

So is that a good or a bad thing?

Its a wait and see thing. He has the pedigree, his early failures as an OC may have been from inexperience. Since then he has been a college head coach and has gotten more NFL coaching experience.

Posted

<----- ambivalent

Posted

As I said in another thread, it could be a great hire. Promote Shula to OC and Scott Turner to QB coach. Keeps continuity and they are known to Rivera. The hardest thing for Shula would be calling plays but he surely knows the system and is likely ready for a step up.

Posted

People complaining last week about not hearing anything about the Panthers coaches/GM. I laugh now at that, since I'm more confused now then I was last week.

Posted

Zod putting Pamther nation on suicide watch with this one.

Posted

I just want an offensive coordinator that will be on the sidelines calling plays. Who can talk to Cam, along with the QB coach, to make adjustments.

Posted

As I said in another thread, it could be a great hire. Promote Shula to OC and Scott Turner to QB coach. Keeps continuity and they are known to Rivera. The hardest thing for Shula would be calling plays but he surely knows the system and is likely ready for a step up.

No way Scott isnt gone to cleveland with dear ole dad

Posted

I hope you're wrong about this like you were wrong about 13-3... and Terrell McClain... and several other Panther-related predictions.

1 person likes this