Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

if you were Norv..

16 posts in this topic

1 year gamble vs 2 year gamble

THIS.

Norv isn't dumb enough to think he wants a part to be with a lame duck HC. I have the same feeling going into the 2013 season as when I did in 2010. 2013 will be Rivera last stop.

With Chud going to Cleveland we should expect Scott Turner to go also. From my understanding Scott is Chud right hand man. If Scott goes to Cleveland expect Norv to follow.

If Scott goes to Cleveland expect Norv to follow.

Norv is already there

Rivera may be a practical lame duck this year, but that could be a good thing for Norv if comes here... If/when Rivera gets canned mid-season, Norv could be there to step in as HC. Not saying I want Norv as HC, but it might be a smart move on his part to come here... If Panthers do great, he's a hero. If they suck, he can step in as HC with a built-in excuse for a loosing season.

It's win-win for Norv

... and I haven't seen anything that says he IS going to Cleveland... just that he is "expected" to go. Plenty of rumors and "insider tips" have turned into vapor in the past

... and I haven't seen anything that says he IS going to Cleveland... just that he is "expected" to go. Plenty of rumors and "insider tips" have turned into vapor in the past

This is the case - nothing is confirmed. There are rumors of him to Cleveland but you should expect Rivera will at least try. With that said, given our history with actually getting the guy the fans want, you should prepare yourself for the fact that we will not and start thinking of a backup favorite.

There are reasons for him to go to Cleveland too.