Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highlandfire

Chud was actually glad to get the hell outta Carolina

86 posts in this topic

I totally did not expect this from HighlandFire. I also did not expect Tom Cat coming in right behind him to pile on.

Thanks Kurb.

He's getting 3 mil per year and hes a head coach. Don't be stupid.

Banned

Curious why if this thread is so horrible and a bannable offense why it wasnt either locked or deleted?

maybe in the sense of leadership, rah rah guy, defensive scheme and design, etc.

lmfao if you think he's a brilliant offensive tactician calling peyton manning's plays from the sidelines or if he designed denver's offense himself

There is a bit more to being head coach than calling in plays. Or do you think Rivera designed our offense on his own?

I'd rather "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" be filtered to "Greatest QB of All Time"

Or "quarterback that kicked my team's ass".

There is a bit more to being head coach than calling in plays. Or do you think Rivera designed our offense on his won?

where was it implied that i did?

do you think an offense run by peyton manning or an offense run by cam newton is going to require more input from the head coach? or an offensive coordinator, even.

the assertion that fox is a great all-around coach because the broncos are the top seed in the AFC implies that a peyton manning quarterbacked offense with a jack del rio coordinated defense wouldn't have similar results without him. manning carried jim caldwell to a super bowl, okay?

also this thread is terrible because it's a pile of faulty assertions put forth by a known idiot shitposter who hides whenever cam plays well and deserved to be banned a long time ago, that's why.

really highlandfire can go root for the browns now if he wants. apparently they just made a grand slam home run coaching hire.

I give props to Chud, get away but not for OP reasons. Short leash. Rivera definitely was going to fire him to save his own ass if it came down to it. How many coaches has Rivera fired in 2 years damn

I always wondered how Chud would do as HC, guess we'll see. That pic on the observer got him looking bossed up lol