85 replies to this topic

#16 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,216 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

Mods around here take nine billion years to do anything, it really pisses me off that they're about as proactive as Andy Reid is at managing the clock.

#17 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,539 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

Banned

#18 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,824 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

Mods around here take nine billion years to do anything, it really pisses me off that they're about as proactive as Andy Reid is at managing the clock.

9 Billions years? Your posts are primordial ooze

#19 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,906 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

In before Fox has nothing to do with Denvers success

maybe in the sense of leadership, rah rah guy, defensive scheme and design, etc.

lmfao if you think he's a brilliant offensive tactician calling peyton manning's plays from the sidelines or if he designed denver's offense himself

#20 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:34 AM

Motion to ban any clown that continues to say "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" or any variation there of.

I'd rather "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" be filtered to "Greatest QB of All Time"

#21 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:38 AM

Is the OP Grits?

I been wondering if he was grits and if Bwood was TRD?

Havent been round much will the new son and all.

#22 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:38 AM

Trolling is best when you are less obvious. For example, as soon as you use the "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" thing, people disregard everything else you say. You must be subtle! Try again in a few days or weeks when people have forgotten about this thread.

I agree. PFFL trolls in a "matter of fact" way. When he provides a bunch of cherry picked stats, the sheep around here find it irresistible.

#23 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,216 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

9 Billions years? Your posts are primordial ooze

I went back in time to make sure they showed up today.

#24 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,216 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:40 AM

I'd rather "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" be filtered to "Greatest QB of All Time"

That would be hilarious.

#25 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

In all honesty, it's fans like urself who enjoy tearing down Cam with silly labels and false attacks, and those in the media who hates Cam. Mosr mature sports fans and players don't have a problem with.

I agree with some of ur points but ur mmature attack on the qb makes u look smaller than the fans you're slamming.

#26 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

I'm a fan of the sport of football, more than just a fan of a team. I agree that there was more to the Panthers' struggles besides just replacing a coach and QB but let's not go overboard. Fox is a good coach but one can see the true strength of the Broncos lies with their maturity and dicipline mindset of the team to work as one to get the job done. That was made quite obvious when everything was done by the team to help The Golden Calf of Bristol win games.

It was clear when u watched the games with The Golden Calf of Bristol, that the real talent laid with the Broncos' maturity and decipline. Something the Panthers team seems to lack as a whole while Fox was there and is still struggling to find. But I believe the Panthers shake up will wake up those players who see their jobs as indispensable while Fox was coach.

#27 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

That really is impressive considering Chud was the TE coach in SD and Rivers had already made pro-bowls before Chud got there.

Lol!

#28 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,789 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

Everyone talks about Fox getting into the playoffs with The Golden Calf of Bristol, but they never mention that it was with an 8-8 record which would have been good for dead last in the NFC South.

#29 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,560 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

glad everything has been cleared up now. A+ bad thread.

#30 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,173 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

Lets see, Fox is boring and sucks he is the reason the Panthers suck. Funny, he goes to Denver and in his first year gets into the playoffs with The Golden Calf of Bristol, now has possibly the top TEAM in the NFL.

Chud was considered one of the better offensive minds and helped create a perennial probowler at QB in Rivers. Comes to Carolina and is strapped with Scam and all of a sudden he sucks...at least to Panther fans. But Cleveland tabs him to be HC and NFLN and other say its a damn good hire.

So lets step into reality, the Panthers org sucks and 99% of the fanbase doesn't know poo apparently. I mean you kiss JR's ass while screaming how great the city and team is, but facts show different. You think Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire is the greatest thing when the entire NFL has serious concerns about the punk. Then you think all these coaches suck, but before they get here and after they leave they do fine.

Seems to be the Reality and facts on this is clear, its the Carolina Panthers and their old asshat owner that suck.

Incredible; in the deepest sense of the word.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com