#31 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,449 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

I totally did not expect this from HighlandFire. I also did not expect Tom Cat coming in right behind him to pile on.

Thanks Kurb.

#32 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,542 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

Wow OP has gone full retard

#33 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

He's getting 3 mil per year and hes a head coach. Don't be stupid.

#34 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Banned

Curious why if this thread is so horrible and a bannable offense why it wasnt either locked or deleted?

#35 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

maybe in the sense of leadership, rah rah guy, defensive scheme and design, etc.

lmfao if you think he's a brilliant offensive tactician calling peyton manning's plays from the sidelines or if he designed denver's offense himself

There is a bit more to being head coach than calling in plays. Or do you think Rivera designed our offense on his own?

#36 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 5,244 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

I'd rather "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" be filtered to "Greatest QB of All Time"

Or "quarterback that kicked my team's ass".

#37 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

Posted Image

#38 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,965 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:15 PM

There is a bit more to being head coach than calling in plays. Or do you think Rivera designed our offense on his won?

where was it implied that i did?

do you think an offense run by peyton manning or an offense run by cam newton is going to require more input from the head coach? or an offensive coordinator, even.

the assertion that fox is a great all-around coach because the broncos are the top seed in the AFC implies that a peyton manning quarterbacked offense with a jack del rio coordinated defense wouldn't have similar results without him. manning carried jim caldwell to a super bowl, okay?

also this thread is terrible because it's a pile of faulty assertions put forth by a known idiot shitposter who hides whenever cam plays well and deserved to be banned a long time ago, that's why.

#39 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,965 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:17 PM

really highlandfire can go root for the browns now if he wants. apparently they just made a grand slam home run coaching hire.

#40 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,382 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

I give props to Chud, get away but not for OP reasons. Short leash. Rivera definitely was going to fire him to save his own ass if it came down to it. How many coaches has Rivera fired in 2 years damn

I always wondered how Chud would do as HC, guess we'll see. That pic on the observer got him looking bossed up lol

#41 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,542 posts
  • LocationSouth Charlotte

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:42 PM

JR and the FO sucks duh, so what? most the fanbase does suck (go to the stadium and see yourself).

There are some cool fans though and the team is great. The most inaccurate statement is of Cam, he has proven he can be successful the the league and I don't see anyone saying negative things about Cam despite huddlers. Which brings me to pointing out the huddle is dillusional and runs on a rollercoaster, that is why it is so fun. We have flaky crazy people that freak out and go back and forth because they are emotionally invested, they care and they are fans. Its all for fun anyways so why do you care so much?

Chud could be successful or he could not, has nothing to do with what we had here jsut like Fox. Different situations yield different results. He didn't do great here anyways and it was a promotion so who cares? We'll find someone just as good I'm sure.

#42 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,449 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

Curious why if this thread is so horrible and a bannable offense why it wasnt either locked or deleted?

Yeah this coming from a guy guilty of making a few threads/posts just as ignorant if not more so than this one.

#43 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,965 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

Yeah this coming from a guy guilty of making a few threads just as ignorant if not more so than this one.

if a troll needs defending, tom cat is all over it.

obviously he's the alt of somebody familiar.

#44 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,149 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

Most of what you said is true but gets invalidated because of your retarded hatred of Cam.

Your stuff about Cam is false and when you call him Scam you become irrelevant. It shows you have a personal dislike for the guy even though he has been in 0 trouble and has not been suspended or arrested.

Even if he got paid in college...so what? All the good players do, and it will be legal to pay them before long.(and they should get paid)

"I don't like the way this guy acts I'm going to crucify him and then turn around and praise murderers and DUI guys" - Pathetic

#45 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,708 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:53 PM

Sounds like a butthurt bama fan still upset cam ran shop on them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com