Photo
* - - - - 4 votes

Chud was actually glad to get the hell outta Carolina

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
85 replies to this topic

#25 footballisasport

footballisasport

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:25 AM

In all honesty, it's fans like urself who enjoy tearing down Cam with silly labels and false attacks, and those in the media who hates Cam. Mosr mature sports fans and players don't have a problem with.

I agree with some of ur points but ur mmature attack on the qb makes u look smaller than the fans you're slamming.

#26 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

I'm a fan of the sport of football, more than just a fan of a team. I agree that there was more to the Panthers' struggles besides just replacing a coach and QB but let's not go overboard. Fox is a good coach but one can see the true strength of the Broncos lies with their maturity and dicipline mindset of the team to work as one to get the job done. That was made quite obvious when everything was done by the team to help The Golden Calf of Bristol win games.

It was clear when u watched the games with The Golden Calf of Bristol, that the real talent laid with the Broncos' maturity and decipline. Something the Panthers team seems to lack as a whole while Fox was there and is still struggling to find. But I believe the Panthers shake up will wake up those players who see their jobs as indispensable while Fox was coach.

#27 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:14 AM

That really is impressive considering Chud was the TE coach in SD and Rivers had already made pro-bowls before Chud got there.

Lol!

#28 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

Everyone talks about Fox getting into the playoffs with The Golden Calf of Bristol, but they never mention that it was with an 8-8 record which would have been good for dead last in the NFC South.

#29 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

glad everything has been cleared up now. A+ bad thread.

#30 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

Lets see, Fox is boring and sucks he is the reason the Panthers suck. Funny, he goes to Denver and in his first year gets into the playoffs with The Golden Calf of Bristol, now has possibly the top TEAM in the NFL.

Chud was considered one of the better offensive minds and helped create a perennial probowler at QB in Rivers. Comes to Carolina and is strapped with Scam and all of a sudden he sucks...at least to Panther fans. But Cleveland tabs him to be HC and NFLN and other say its a damn good hire.

So lets step into reality, the Panthers org sucks and 99% of the fanbase doesn't know poo apparently. I mean you kiss JR's ass while screaming how great the city and team is, but facts show different. You think Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire is the greatest thing when the entire NFL has serious concerns about the punk. Then you think all these coaches suck, but before they get here and after they leave they do fine.

Seems to be the Reality and facts on this is clear, its the Carolina Panthers and their old asshat owner that suck.

Incredible; in the deepest sense of the word.

#31 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

I totally did not expect this from HighlandFire. I also did not expect Tom Cat coming in right behind him to pile on.

Thanks Kurb.

#32 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

Wow OP has gone full retard

#33 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

He's getting 3 mil per year and hes a head coach. Don't be stupid.

#34 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
Guests

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Banned

Curious why if this thread is so horrible and a bannable offense why it wasnt either locked or deleted?

#35 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
Guests

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

maybe in the sense of leadership, rah rah guy, defensive scheme and design, etc.

lmfao if you think he's a brilliant offensive tactician calling peyton manning's plays from the sidelines or if he designed denver's offense himself

There is a bit more to being head coach than calling in plays. Or do you think Rivera designed our offense on his own?

#36 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

HUDDLER

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

I'd rather "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" be filtered to "Greatest QB of All Time"

Or "quarterback that kicked my team's ass".