Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncmonzta

Hey fellas..It's gonna be ok

31 posts in this topic

When Ron was hired he said the offense would belong to the OC. He and McD has the defense looking good without who we thought we needed the most(Beason and Gamble). A simple offense is all we need. We kept it simple at the end of the season and won 5 of 6.

We also played scrubs too!

it's because we don't know plan B, yet. we thought it might be norv, which was ok, but now that's pretty much gone. so now what?

rivera...a leader of men, sure. in over his head? absolutely. this is another case of it.

rivera sold his 3rd year on the need for continuity. is it going to be there? doesn't look like it. half his staff is gone, including the one running his offense.

Defense is what wins championships. If we keep it simple and run the ball like a normal team, let Cam improvise when needed, feed Smitty and Olsen we should be good. Everyone that I saw let go was from the offensive side and those positions failed to show improvement.

as far as plan B goes...Gettlemagic? hopefully

I was neutral to Chud leaving, it doesn't bother me - just like it wouldn't have bothered me if he stayed. I sure as poo didn't want Norv hasn'thadagoodoffensesince1993 Turner to be the next OC.

I think Shula could be promoted without much drop off, and it might be an improvement. Otherwise any other OC that is versed in the Coryell offense would be fine with me. Get some up and comer positional coach, if you don't want Shula, who doesn't mind taking a potential one year flyer on the hopes of success and a long term position.

1 person likes this

fire ron

We also played scrubs too!

We lost to teams with good defenses. They shut down that read option and Chud wouldn't adjust. Other than the Giants and Denver all we needed was one more scoring drive to win. That's a fuging 14-2 record

You could see the disgust on Cam's face when he got the read option calls from the booth.

If you go by the majority of huddlerz, Chud and Norv are the only two OCs worth having. LOL at this.

There is no proof we are doomed.

If we land Norv than yes, Chud can take a hike. If Chud gets Norv, I will say letting him go was a mistake because I don't see a better alternative.

If we land Norv than yes, Chud can take a hike. If Chud gets Norv, I will say letting him go was a mistake because I don't see a better alternative.

Anybody that doesn't run the read option 100 times a game against the most athletic defenders in the world, Craig!! The world!

Anybody that doesn't run the read option 100 times a game against the most athletic defenders in the world, Craig!! The world!

Top Flight Security.