Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You guys Crack me up

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think it is because of the media slobbering his knob. More to do with the destruction of Cam's development having to go through a new OC this season and if poo hits the fan having to go through a whole new coaching staff the falling season.

The main good thing about keeping Rivera was continuance with the offense and Cam's growth as a QB. Now that's ruined but we keep Rivera and have to go through this poo next offseason if we tank.

Everybody keeps insisting that continuity is what's best for Cam... Are you referring to running the read option every other play for the first 8 weeks of the season?? Is that what I'm supposed to believe is good for Cam?

Get a clue! Any one of us sitting on our couches this past fall could have called better plays than Chud did! Now I'm supposed to believe that we're missing out on something? GTFO

This will be good for Cam. Our next OC will probably let him be a QB and make his own checks "audibles" at the line.

Posted

Who's you guys?

The people that insist I have no idea what I'm talking about even though its pretty clear that I do. Or Maybe the people who insist I'm on drugs or medication

Posted

I thought you were too cool for this place now?

Posted

I'm starting to believe his drug of choice is cocaine.

that would explain everything..

Posted

The people that insist I have no idea what I'm talking about even though its pretty clear that I do. Or Maybe the people who insist I'm on drugs or medication

Nobody has insisted that you're on medication.

Just that you should be.

Posted

Im glad Chud is gone

But it's the way it was done. We all expected with Rivera being retained he would have course keep every thing the same. Now we don't have an OC and there's no way for sure Norv will come here. If he doesn't, now we bring Shula up and now have to find a new QB coach

Posted

I thought you were too cool for this place now?

Really? This coming from the guy who has been banned repeatedly and even tried starting his own site... Which obviously failed!

I have some time on my hands for a few days, and if you've noticed I haven't been around much the past 2 weeks as I was moving to Alaska.

Just shocked at the reactions of what has transpired the last several days. Nobody seems to be checking anyone and stating the truth. Ill do it. It seems as though I'm already public enemy #1 anyways. If I didn't have a life, I suppose I'd be devastated... But I do have a life, so this place or the opinions that people have for me don't really phase me much.

Posted

You cant please these retards.......

If he was still here it would be " Chud sucks, he needs to be fired, blah, blah, blah,."

Now that he is gone its all " OMG what do we do now? He was the bestest ever and Ron and Jr just let him walk right out the door. Gettelman is just another yes man for Jrs cheap ass. herp a derp a diddly derp."

1 person likes this

Posted

You cant please these retards.......

If he was still here it would be " Chud sucks, he needs to be fired, blah, blah, blah,."

Now that he is gone its all " OMG what do we do now? He was the bestest ever and Ron and Jr just let him walk right out the door. Gettelman is just another yes man for Jrs cheap ass. herp a derp a diddly derp."

Well said

Posted

Really? This coming from the guy who has been banned repeatedly and even tried starting his own site... Which obviously failed!

I have some time on my hands for a few days, and if you've noticed I haven't been around much the past 2 weeks as I was moving to Alaska.

Just shocked at the reactions of what has transpired the last several days. Nobody seems to be checking anyone and stating the truth. Ill do it. It seems as though I'm already public enemy #1 anyways. If I didn't have a life, I suppose I'd be devastated... But I do have a life, so this place or the opinions that people have for me don't really phase me much.

Hahaha dude this is why people make fun of you. Look at your response. This poo means a lot to you.

I'm still in the process of working on my site, was thinking of making it more of a draft discussion place since its the offseason and there aren't a lot of big draft talkers around here. I just got a new full time job though so I only post from my phone at work.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh, Alaska? So you do meth?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hahaha dude this is why people make fun of you. Look at your response. This poo means a lot to you.

I'm still in the process of working on my site, was thinking of making it more of a draft discussion place since its the offseason and there aren't a lot of big draft talkers around here. I just got a new full time job though so I only post from my phone at work.

No really the people's opinions of me don't phase me. What does is the stupidity that spews out of their mouths.

Congrats on the J.O.B. (Friday)