Photo
- - - - -

Cam Newton was a "different guy" heading into 2012 per Ross Tucker (called out his work ethic)

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#16 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,968 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

When the offense sputtered, it was all Cam's fault. When the offense became top 10, it was all Chud magic. DUH

hey did you hear that the panthers were running a pro offense at the beginning of the season and cam couldn't handle it, so chud switched to a college offense and that's when they started winning games?

#17 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:36 PM

ugh.

#18 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,693 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Ross Tucker is a sports writer that used to work for SI and ESPN, currently works for Sports USA. Also the host of SirusXM NFL channnel's morning show. Also works for NBC and is one of the host of NBC Sports Talk. Wonder who he got that from? Maybe it was from Chud?

Edit: He's a pretty damn smart guy, so I doubt he would've said anything unless it came from somewhere close to the team. That's why I said maybe Chud said something about it.

#19 Fan01

Fan01

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Was it Chud pulling his head out of his ass, Cam pulling his head out of his ass, or a combination? I'm going with they both stepped it up (Cam more then Chud though).

Just as long as it's out of his ass I could care less who did the pulling.

#20 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,968 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:37 PM

i wonder if it's the same source who leaked that cam and ray lewis were bitter enemies

#21 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,908 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

i wonder if it's the same source who leaked that cam and ray lewis were bitter enemies

I'm telling you it's Grits.

#22 Panths

Panths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Not one fuging mention of Cam's 6 (or was it 7?) game streak of 0 Interceptions and his stellar play being the cause of our turn around. nor was it mentioned the whole change in offensive calling halfway through the season. This is ridiculous

#23 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Despite the fact that Cam was in Florida with Weinke in the off-season working out again and there were multiple reports leading up to training camp stating how much Cam was studying and working out...

Tucker is Kilgos.

#24 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:39 PM

we have had a very overrated coaching staff here for years.

#25 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

As evidenced by his poor pro bowl performance last season, Cam Newton is utterly reliant on the comfort of his offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski to perform at a high level. Chud's nipples spout creative passing plays and point to open receivers.

#26 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,551 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

As evidenced by his poor pro bowl performance last season, Cam Newton is utterly reliant on the comfort of his offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski to perform at a high level. Chud's nipples spout creative passing plays and point to open receivers.

lol, so Cam extending plays is Chud's doing? Get the fug outta here, if it wasn't for Cam's legs, truth be told we would no doubt be one of the worst offenses in the league. Cam was sacked 36 times this season, it would have been MUCH more than that if we had Clausen or Anderson back there. Give me a fuging break.

#27 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,968 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

gaze into rob chudzinski's nipples of the future

#28 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

gaze into rob chudzinski's nipples of the future

You've heard of Hypno-Toad now we have Hypno-Nipples.

#29 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

• HUDDLER
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

lol, so Cam extending plays is Chud's doing? Get the fug outta here, if it wasn't for Cam's legs, truth be told we would no doubt be one of the worst offenses in the league. Cam was sacked 36 times this season, it would have been MUCH more than that if we had Clausen or Anderson back there. Give me a fuging break.

I am utterly shocked that any human could have interpreted my post as anything but sarcastic. Do magic playcalling nipples really sound like a serious statement?

#30 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,270 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

Ross Tucker is a anti Newton guy....he only runs w/ negative rumors for Cam. Positive ones are merely rumors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com